Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get round tins/ Gift boxes

Options
  • 20-08-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi where could I order round tins like the ones you get at Christmas with the biscuits , or even gift boxes with a transparent square at the front its for a new start up mainly unique gifts.

So if anyone has any idea on where I could source these items would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Hi where could I order round tins like the ones you get at Christmas with the biscuits , or even gift boxes with a transparent square at the front its for a new start up mainly unique gifts.

So if anyone has any idea on where I could source these items would be great thanks!

Did a job a few years ago that required tins to be wrapped, the cheapest option was to actually buy Roses/Quality Street and spray paint. We did another batch (after Christmas) and bought cake tins from Ikea and vinyl wrapped them.

http://tinyboxcompany.co.uk do all sorts of jewellery and presentation boxes. They can foil print on them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

Hi it might be an idea too to check out alpack.ie I get my jars/bags up there they do loads of stuff good luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Advertisement