Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus Wifi issue

• 20-08-2014 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all, sorry if this has been posted before but I can't seem to find anything on it!

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus today in Meteor, switched from O2 in the store while I was at it. My number ported over about 2 hours ago, I'm receiving calls and everything. When I was in the shop the sales assistant told me to turn off my mobile data on the phone straight away since I'm signing up to a 20 euros bundle just incase the plan isn't activated in time and I get charged.

So I turned off the mobile data and set up the Wifi, everything went fine, I was able to connect to the internet and download Viber on the Play Store. After about 6 or 7 minutes the Wifi just stopped working. Checked my Wifi settings on the phone and it says I am connected and the signal is strong. Wifi working on everything else in the house.

I got onto Meteor through online chat, they didn't know what was wrong and just told me to wait 24 hours because my number mightn't be ported over yet. I don't think that's right though since I have been getting phone calls just fine.

Has anyone else had this issue? It's getting really frustrating. When I restart the phone it will work for about 30 seconds then it's gone again.

Any help at all appreciated!

Advertisement