Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hawke great service

Options
  • 20-08-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

my hawke 600 ranger finder developed a fault in focus and reading the display, I contacted deben;s who asked me to send it to them, they said there was a fault with it and sent me a brand new LRF600 to replace it. no questions asked, many thanks to them.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Have dealt with them on many occasions and found the customer service second to none. And i mean none.

Having dealt with Nightforce, Burris, and a host of other "better" branded companies and not received close to the level of service from them i can vouch that paying more for something is not the better option.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

I purchased a 2nd hand cz rifle that came with a hawke digi IR scope. The scope was pre-owned too of course.

The scope develops a fault and I said it to my gun dealer who sold me the gun. He took the scope, sent it to Deben and yup got a brand new scope in return. No questions asked.

Top customer service indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

jmcp wrote: »
    my hawke 600 ranger finder developed a fault in focus and reading the display, I contacted deben;s who asked me to send it to them, they said there was a fault with it and sent me a brand new LRF600 to replace it. no questions asked, many thanks to them.

+1

Advertisement