Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MD Data disc transfer help sought.

Options
  • 20-08-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Is there anybody on here or perhaps somebody YOU know that can transfer the audio from MD Data discs to .wav / MP3 or even CD at a push. I have two MD Data discs from the early 90's full of my own music. Hope you can help :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

I can do it but not till the end of Sept - maybe make it your Plan B if you can't find someone else before that. It's MD out digital into a PrismSound - sounds nice

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

TroutMask wrote: »
    I can do it but not till the end of Sept - maybe make it your Plan B if you can't find someone else before that. It's MD out digital into a PrismSound - sounds nice
    Thanks for your reply, I have to stress that it's MD Data (audio) as opposed to standard minidisc (audio). Can you still go ahead? If so I am delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

Hmmmm - not sure what our player handles, it was an all-singing all-dancing MD machine in its day. Let me check and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

TroutMask wrote: »
    Hmmmm - not sure what our player handles, it was an all-singing all-dancing MD machine in its day. Let me check and get back to you
    Many thanks, either way it's very decent of you.

Advertisement