Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone buying fifa 15?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    Vodafone? Can`t understand why somebody would be with that network, so expensive compared to three.
    Well sir, I can easily answer that, all my friends and family are on Vodafone, with free calls and texts to Vodafone its the one that makes perfect sense

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod Note:

Lads this is a thread about fifa. No one cares what phone network anyone is on. Keep it on topic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

rang xtra vision this morning; only giving €10 for FIFA 14 on the ps4 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

rang xtra vision this morning; only giving €10 for FIFA 14 on the ps4 :(
    Yup traded it in, sickened about it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

OK looking at some of the posts, the way to go seems to be via US PSN account. Is it easy enough to set up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

OK looking at some of the posts, the way to go seems to be via US PSN account. Is it easy enough to set up.

Simple. Just set the address as anywhere in the US, buy a psn card from amazon or somewhere if you can find cheaper, redeem it through the US account and buy FIFA. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cinnamono

I subscribed to the Amazon Prime trial, tried to order Fifa 15 (which has eligible for prime ticked), yet when I get to checkout it tells me it's not eligible? What is this trickery?

Simple. Just set the address as anywhere in the US, buy a psn card from amazon or somewhere if you can find cheaper, redeem it through the US account and buy FIFA. :)

What happens when you switch back to your European PSN? Is it still there to play after you download it?

cinnamono wrote: »
    What happens when you switch back to your European PSN? Is it still there to play after you download it?

Yeah, as long as the PS4 is both accounts primary PS4, you're free to play any game/demo linked to either account.

Yeah, as long as the PS4 is both accounts primary PS4, you're free to play any game/demo linked to either account.

Excellent, so as I understand, the basic process is:

Order $60 worth of PSN credit from the American amazon using a U.S. tax free billing address
    Create a U.S. PSN acc
    Apply the credit, buy Fifa 15
    Download it via U.S. acc, and switch back to Euro acc, and voila?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I subscribed to the Amazon Prime trial, tried to order Fifa 15 (which has eligible for prime ticked), yet when I get to checkout it tells me it's not eligible? What is this trickery?

Are you shipping to Ireland? Amazon Prime doesn't really help if you are sending stuff to an Irish address. Nearly everything is ineligible.

You'll need to ship to it Parcel Motel NI. With the free release day shipping to Parcel Motel NI, it's quicker and less expensive than paying for the quicker delivery directly to Ireland.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Are you shipping to Ireland? Amazon Prime doesn't really help if you are sending stuff to an Irish address. Nearly everything is ineligible.

You'll need to ship to it Parcel Motel NI. With the free release day shipping to Parcel Motel NI, it's quicker and less expensive than paying for the quicker delivery directly to Ireland.

Ah, to the U.S. store it is then!

Excellent, so as I understand, the basic process is:

Order $60 worth of PSN credit from the American amazon using a U.S. tax free billing address
    Create a U.S. PSN acc
    Apply the credit, buy Fifa 15
    Download it via U.S. acc, and switch back to Euro acc, and voila?

As far as I understand, yes. It's exactly what I did and I have the timer on the US account to when I can download it. As well, people have said to use an address in Oregon to avoid tax charges.

As far as I understand, yes. It's exactly what I did and I have the timer on the US account to when I can download it. As well, people have said to use an address in Oregon to avoid tax charges.

Super, sounds like a no brainer then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

do you get the packs on your own account not the us account if you get the ultimate edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody know if GameStop will cancel a pre-order ... Would you lose what you have payed ? Have it ordered with GameStop but i think I'll go down the playstation store route

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody know if GameStop will cancel a pre-order ... Would you lose what you have payed ? Have it ordered with GameStop but i think I'll go down the playstation store route

Nope just go in with you're receipt and they'll give you back the money i traded fifa 14 in with xtra vision and put it towards 15 , then went and canceled my gamestop one and got my 20 quid back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Anyone know a site where you can use paypal for us psn dollars?

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Anyone know a site where you can use paypal for us psn dollars?

Pretty sure Play Asia takes Paypal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Anyone got a good amazon link to get us psn card? I got one before to purchase mlb but can't remember where.

I assume I get the code in email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Anyone got a good amazon link to get us psn card? I got one before to purchase mlb but can't remember where.

I assume I get the code in email?

http://www.amazon.com/50-PlayStation-Store-Gift-Card/dp/B004RMK4P8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1411319830&sr=8-2&keywords=psn+card

Thats the one i used, my game just started downloading there for the pre load.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Able to get it for €40 on the Xbox US store, with EA Access discount & an Oregon address. Decided if Xbox take it away then at least I know for the future. Release dates based on region really need to become a thing of the past..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Cant we just order the psn cards off ebay and then use it on us psn store?
    I just want to use my paypal credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Cant we just order the psn cards off ebay and then use it on us psn store?
    I just want to use my paypal credit.

Aslong as there american PSN cards then year, the amazon one is just handy because you get the code instantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Pity there wasn't some one doing a deal for FIFA and a Playststion Plus sub for the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Any details on Tesco prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Anyone reckon i could just walk in off the street on friday and get one for the ps4?? Gamestop in swords or Newbridge I'm hoping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Anywhere to buy US psn credit, that takes paypal and doesn't require an 'activation fee'? Tried play asia, as mentioned above, but they've no US credit.

daRobot wrote: »
    Anywhere to buy US psn credit, that takes paypal and doesn't require an 'activation fee'? Tried play asia, as mentioned above, but they've no US credit.

None in stock you mean? They do sell it maybe ask them when they will have more codes as they have them there on the site at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Changed a few parameters in my search, and found them.

However, they still have the activation fee. Works out as $7 on $70 of credit, and while it's only 5 euro, I'd still rather not pay it if I don't have to.

Will see if there are any other options, and report back if I find them.

Advertisement