Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone buying fifa 15?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Any where in Dublin City Centre doing a midnight launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Seemingly HMV are offering 30% extra store credit for games traded in on Friday. Game costs 70e though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ultimate team on PS4 and Xbox One and Legacy Edition on Vita for me from HMV on friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭fourmations

hi

ive never pre-ordred anything but my son
    is looking for ultimate team for 360 as an early bday present
    its unavailable on hmv, smyths and gamestop (on any platform it seems)
    did i just leave it too late or am i missing something?
    he wants the bonus stuff on the pre-order

many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭bren2001

hi

ive never pre-ordred anything but my son
    is looking for ultimate team for 360 as an early bday present
    its unavailable on hmv, smyths and gamestop (on any platform it seems)
    did i just leave it too late or am i missing something?
    he wants the bonus stuff on the pre-order

many thanks

If you cannot find a place by Friday, Argos should stock it on Friday morning. Just get up early when they update their site and reserve it.

• Advertisement

thanks bren

is the ultimate team pre-order sold out then?

so even if i get it on the day,
    i havent a hope of getting it with the bonuses? is that right?

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭bren2001

thanks bren

is the ultimate team pre-order sold out then?

so even if i get it on the day,
    i havent a hope of getting it with the bonuses? is that right?

cheers

The ultimate team version has the bonuses no matter when you buy it.

Some Irish shops may have the ultimate team available for pre-order. At this stage, I'd be surprised. You should be able to pick it up next week no problem.

Alternatively, you could order it from one of the UK shops and either get it shipped through Parcel Motel.

If he has a playstation you can get it off the US PSN store and it is ready to play from right now. By far the cheapest option.

Your last option is Argos or chancing your arm in any of the game shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Does anybody know if buying a US prepaid card will work on Xbox One also? I assume it would, but just want to be sure before I go ahead and buy it. Have tried buying it directly in the US store via paypal, but just get an error.

Hi Bren

unfortunately thats not the case, ive rang gamestop and
    you dont get the bonus stuff unless its a pre-order
    the pre-order has been sold out since last week :(

rgds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Anyone any idea on the best place to pick up a copy for the Xbox 360 on launch day? Thanks for any help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Can you download the game on 2 differnt playstations if you buy it from the psn store?

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

Can someone explain how to get it off US PSN store?

I've set up a US account and all the prices are in $USD yet when I search for FIFA 15 I get:

Fifa 15 Demo (PS3), Fifa 15 Demo (PS4), Fifa 15 (PS4), Fifa 15 UT Ed (PS4), Fifa 15 Theme (PS3).

Where is the PS3 version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Can we not just make a thread for buying Fifa off the us store. Both this and the main Fifa thread have been ruined by people asking the same question over and over.

For what's its worth you set up a USA PS account, use 90210 or something for your post code then you buy a us psn card from a site like play Asia or I think Amazon do them.

You add the funds you buy the game and as long as you still have the usa account on your console then you can play it on that console. On any profile

Can we not just make a thread for buying Fifa off the us store. Both this and the main Fifa thread have been ruined by people asking the same question over and over.

For what's its worth you set up a USA PS account, use 90210 or something for your post code then you buy a us psn card from a site like play Asia or I think Amazon do them.

You add the funds you buy the game and as long as you still have the usa account on your console then you can play it on that console. On any profile

Your post doesn't address my question whatsoever. Maybe you should have read it before giving out about it being asked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Intifada wrote: »
    Can someone explain how to get it off US PSN store?

I've set up a US account and all the prices are in $USD yet when I search for FIFA 15 I get:

Fifa 15 Demo (PS3), Fifa 15 Demo (PS4), Fifa 15 (PS4), Fifa 15 UT Ed (PS4), Fifa 15 Theme (PS3).

Where is the PS3 version?

I saw on reddit the PS3 version is not live yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Your post doesn't address my question whatsoever. Maybe you should have read it before giving out about it being asked!

It addresses the main question being asked here over and over. I don't have the answer to your one because I don't have a ps3 anymore. If I was answering you directly I would have quoted your post

I saw on reddit the PS3 version is not live yet
    Cheers - any indication when it will be? Today surely?

hi all

sorry, can i just clarify a couple of things please..
    ive missed the pre-order for xbox 360 ultimate team version for my son

is ultimate team version pre-order only, will it be stocked in the shops?
    can i pre-order ultimate team (with bonuses) for download on xbox live?
    can i preorder the regular version (with bonuses) on xbox live?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Cheers - any indication when it will be? Today surely?

no timeframe that I could see. all the threads on r/fifa are talking about ps4/Xbone, no talk about the PS3 one at all

no timeframe that I could see. all the threads on r/fifa are talking about ps4/Xbone, no talk about the PS3 one at all
    I see. Strange really, all that was said was 23rd/26th release date for US/EU and no mention of different ones for other consoles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I ordered UT Edition from Amazon in July and checked my order to see has it been sent out yet, my expected delivery date is now Tuesday, 30 September 2014 - Wednesday, 1 October 2014. Last year I bought a few game on pre order from Amazon and they arrived the day of release. Does anyone else know why this is, I was hoping to have it for the weekend.

Edit: I took the free Amazon Prime trial and changed the shipping to free one day delivery and sent to Parcel Motel, now my estimated delivery date is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

hi all

sorry, can i just clarify a couple of things please..
    ive missed the pre-order for xbox 360 ultimate team version for my son

is ultimate team version pre-order only, will it be stocked in the shops?
    can i pre-order ultimate team (with bonuses) for download on xbox live?
    can i preorder the regular version (with bonuses) on xbox live?

thanks

Id be very suprised if you cant rock up to any extra vision or tesco etc early and get it.

While fifa is very sought after...its never as hectic stock wise as say gta.

Id imagine youd pick it up for launch date on the 360 with no real probs.

Imo...your better off buying the normal version and maybe letting him buy 10€ worth of points. The ultimate version releases one pack a week.. Which is very frustrating considerd you paid extra. Id never bother with ultimate again...normal with fifa points bougjt with the saving is how i went

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Heads up to people buying it on US PSN, you won't be able to buy FIFA Points on your Irish Account. You will need to use your US PSN account to buy them.

ANyone order from Gamestop.ie? Have it ordered on Express Delivery for PS4 waiting for it to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Is there any danger in playing a US PlayStation store bought version online before Friday? Will Sony's Skynet brick my console?

80e for this game is insane but if I can get some store credit to offset the cost then it won't pain me as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Anyones been dispatched from Gamestop yet?

flynner13 wrote: »
    2. Not ar$ed with Ultimate team version as the 40 free packs is 1 per week. (If you are buying packs anyway it may be of benefit).

Looks like it's too late to grab the Ultimate version on Friday so I'll have to make do with the standard edition. How much do people generally spend on FUT?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

PS3 version is in the us psn store now for anyone that's looking to buy it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

If I pre-order from gamestop website now, when would i expect to get it?
    Cant find any indication on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Does anyone have any indication of high street prices for ps4? I know GameStop and hmv are charging €69.99. Does anyone know if tesco will be doing a release day deal like previous years?

Advertisement