Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone buying fifa 15?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

€80 quid?

Forget about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

€80 quid?

Forget about that.

Craaazy price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Pious14 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any indication of high street prices for ps4? I know GameStop and hmv are charging €69.99. Does anyone know if tesco will be doing a release day deal like previous years?

I've gone the HMV route anyway. I have left over credit on my 3 phone every month so used it to do their pre order text and will be getting it for 65. Getting some historical kits bundle and a 3 dvd box set of the worlds greatest footballers. It's the best in shop deal i've seen so far. Unless tesco come up with something because gamestop won't

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

You can win it on fm104

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Craaazy price.

I'll probably go with the standard edition for 70e but only because I can trade in some games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€5 in Smyths for Xbox One or PS4 when you trade in two games list will be released tomorrow, will only be the standard version seeing as the Ultimate team is gone everywhere.

Argos or tesco might have the Ultimate on friday though so be on the lookout. gamestop have their usual €9.99 deal running too will be the standard edition again so check out the list and head to HMV/Xtravision, CeX or Smyths and grab two games on the list and save a bundle on the cost of Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

My Amazon order is "Dispatching now". With the one day delivery hopefully it will arrive in parcel motel tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iMark

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Anyones been dispatched from Gamestop yet?

Yep, got an email about an hour ago saying it is with the courier and got the tracking details. Hoping it should arrive tomorrow then.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

iMark wrote: »
    Yep, got an email about an hour ago saying it is with the courier and got the tracking details. Hoping it should arrive tomorrow then.

Mine still hasn't been yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Mine's dispatched from Amazon. Prime next day delivery so should be in Parcel Motel tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

Don't think I'll be getting mine tomorrow unless they ship it early in the morning and it's here in the evening.

Would it be too late to cancel a pre order from gamestop if it didn't ship yet? No money taken either. I'll get it digitally.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

€5 in Smyths for Xbox One or PS4 when you trade in two games list will be released tomorrow, will only be the standard version seeing as the Ultimate team is gone everywhere.

Argos or tesco might have the Ultimate on friday though so be on the lookout. gamestop have their usual €9.99 deal running too will be the standard edition again so check out the list and head to HMV/Xtravision, CeX or Smyths and grab two games on the list and save a bundle on the cost of Fifa.

Any sign of this list Bandit?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Anyone ordered from hmv before? If so whats the delivery like?

Anyone ordered from hmv before? If so whats the delivery like?

I ordered the Last of us from xtra vision there in july/august and got it either a day before or on release day can't remember now but them and HMV are the same now aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

I ordered the Last of us from xtra vision there in july/august and got it either a day before or on release day can't remember now but them and HMV are the same now aren't they?

Cheers, just ordered from their site ps4 and fifa for €400. Great deal

My copy just arrived from Gamestop, perfect timing as I am off today and on a 12 hour shift tomorrow so happy it came a day early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Its mentioned here that Super value are selling for €50 standard edition

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anywhere selling before midnight tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Just bought my PC copy on G2play for €36.99. Already pre-loaded on Origin.

Not sure where I will buy my copy on XB1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Hi. Slightly off topic but I hope someone can help me out. I haven't picked up a FIFA game in a couple of years. I'm gonna pick up FIFA 14 until I can afford a PS4. I'm just wondering what I should pay for it? It's €20 in CEX right now. Will it stay at that price for a while or will it drop further when FIFA 15 hits the shelves? €20 seems quite high for an annual sports sim. Cheers.

Hi. Slightly off topic but I hope someone can help me out. I haven't picked up a FIFA game in a couple of years. I'm gonna pick up FIFA 14 until I can afford a PS4. I'm just wondering what I should pay for it? It's €20 in CEX right now. Will it stay at that price for a while or will it drop further when FIFA 15 hits the shelves? €20 seems quite high for an annual sports sim. Cheers.

Is there any cheap ones 2nd hand on adverts? In truth the ps3 fifa 14 should only be worth about a 10er now

Is there any cheap ones 2nd hand on adverts? In truth the ps3 fifa 14 should only be worth about a 10er now

Yeah I was thinking a tenner would be about right. Maybe places like CEX will get a flood of trade-ins over the next few days. That might drop the price a bit. I'll check Adverts. Never thought of looking there. Thanks for that.

Still no email yet :( They took the money. What time do they send the emails out from gamestop?

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Still no email yet :( They took the money. What time do they send the emails out from gamestop?

Sometimes they don't send an email. In fact in my experience it is rare for them to send emails unless you order express because they need to send you the tracking code. Even then they may not get round to sending the email. This is the first time I have got tracking information for a game in a long time from them, past few games they haven't bothered, the game has just arrived on release day.

If they have taken your money then it means the game has left their warehouse and is with the courier because it says on their site that they only charge you when the game leaves their facility.

iMark wrote: »
    Sometimes they don't send an email. In fact in my experience it is rare for them to send emails unless you order express because they need to send you the tracking code. Even then they may not get round to sending the email. This is the first time I have got tracking information for a game in a long time from them, past few games they haven't bothered, the game has just arrived on release day.

If they have taken your money then it means the game has left their warehouse and is with the courier because it says on their site that they only charge you when the game leaves their facility.

Money was taken this morning. Express Delivery (which was free for some reason)

Every friday release I have ordered in the past with Express Delivery I have gotten an email on the wednesday saying it has shipped, and it came early thursday morning. Pretty disappointed. If it isn't here by 2PM tomorrow I'm just going to get it digitally and send it back to them when it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€65 in tesco, €60 last gen

ShaneU wrote: »
    €65 in tesco, €60 last gen

:( I feel like scum. The sooner Santy pulls the finger out the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Sent you a PM.

Advertisement