Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone buying fifa 15?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 xXDarkstarXx

I got a leaflet in the paper the other day about Argos, apparently they have the Ultimate Team Edition for XB1 and PS4 for €66.49! I tried to reserve a copy online but it's not bringing up any results.

Anyone else pre-order this? Or would you say I can drop in on my lunch and pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Anyone know if Supervalu in limerick will have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Id never buy a game in store again unless it was on sale after getting Fifa on the American store. Not one issue few days early and only cost me 46 euro.

**** Gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Smyths because its the nearest to me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Getting it in Xtra Vision Parkway in Limerick tonight midnight release should i leave early or just arrive at 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Mine's dispatched from Amazon. Prime next day delivery so should be in Parcel Motel tomorrow :)

No update from PM since. Strange. Thought the Prime delivering would've at least got it to the main depot by this stage.

Anyone else go the Amazon/Parcel Motel route?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

No update from PM since. Strange. Thought the Prime delivering would've at least got it to the main depot by this stage.

Anyone else go the Amazon/Parcel Motel route?

Yep. Dispatched yesterday so I'm in the same boat. 1st class post for me

Messi19 wrote: »
    Yep. Dispatched yesterday so I'm in the same boat. 1st class post for me

I'm hoping (blindly) that it just wasn't photographed when it got to the main depot. Its happened me before. Realistically though, it's looking like it'll be tomorrow night at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Jesus fairly big queue in GameStop Carlow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Well over a hundred people at Xtravision Artane and the queue was barely moving, would have been waiting until 2 a.m. at that rate so I just left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

55 for ps3 in tesco just back.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

rob316 wrote: »
    55 for ps3 in tesco just back.

Very strange because in Cork they were charging people 60€

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Very strange because in Cork they were charging people 60€

Lol and im in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

ShaneU wrote: »
    Well over a hundred people at Xtravision Artane and the queue was barely moving, would have been waiting until 2 a.m. at that rate so I just left

it was the same in Letterkenny , i was only about 10 or so from the front and id say 100 odd behind me ( including a gard in full uniform funnily enough) but it had barely moved and this was 12:25 id say they had served about 6 people in that time if lucky..

i've no patience at all for queueing especially when its not moving so left and walked about for 20 mins came back and there was only 3 in the queue!

So got my game and took it home and its standard edition despite the cashier telling me on Saturday when i pre ordered that Ultimate edition was same price as standard edition so i ordered Ultimate.. seemed to good to be true and now sadly seems it was. or was anyone else told of this same deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭fourmations

So, Argos have ultimate team available in the shelves this morning..
    Will the bonuses content be with it?
    (it's not a preorder, they have just listed it this morning)
    If there is no bonuses, is there any difference between it and the normal version? Is it worth a tenner extra?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

SuperValu has the game for 50 euro next gen, 46 for current-gen

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Got it in Supervalu father griffin road galway €49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

It amazes me that people go into Gamestop and hand over 70€ when the same game is €50 in their local Super Valu.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Evertontoffees

Is there any supervalu selling it in dun laoghaire are ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Is there any supervalu selling it in dun laoghaire are ? Thanks

ffs

http://supervalu.ie/store-locator/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Buy from smartspot.... cheaper than others.

Still nothing at Parcel Motel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Still nothing at Parcel Motel :(

Same boat. Dispatched from Amazon on Wednesday so thought it would have at least been in Belfast. Royal Mail tracking only has the one update saying its in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

dan786 wrote: »
    Buy from smartspot.... cheaper than others.

How cheaper are they, posts like this really have to stop as they never tell the price only lousy conjecture that this or that place is cheaper,PLEASE POST A PRICE TOO otherwise what is the point. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

How cheaper are they, posts like this really have to stop as they never tell the price only lousy conjecture that this or that place is cheaper,PLEASE POST A PRICE TOO otherwise what is the point. :)

64.99 on PS4 and Xbox...

or Trade in one full price xbox one or ps4 game and get it for 20.

Two full price games and its only a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Supervalu Talbot St have a few for each console got xbox one standard edition for 49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Got a standard copy in Xtra vision for €69.99 then found out Argos were doing Ultimate edition for €66 so reserved a copy this morning and collected that.
    Brought the other copy back to XtraVision and they wouldnt give a cash refund, didn't even open it up

So basically have an unwanted, unopened standard edition Fifa 15 for XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭fourmations

hi

i picked up ultimate for 360 in argos for 62.50
    and all the preorder bonuses seem to be in it

yay

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Picked up the xbox one version in Supervalue Churchtown for 50. Very few copies left on display but they could have more. Glad I didn't preorder with Amazon now. Thanks to whoever mentioned Supervalue as it didn't even come into my head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Alan Smithee

Still a few copies in Supervalu Rosslare Harbour for €45.99 for PS4, PS3 and 360 and bizarrely &49.99 for Xbox one.

Advertisement