Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone buying fifa 15?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Mine has been in transit since 10.20. Must be walking it down the M1

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    Not yet, it's still "in transit" this morning. I'm fairly annoyed. Where is your parcel motel, it would give me some idea of what time it might arrive in Clonmel. I have a fairly good starting team for the first time ever in Ultimate team & I'm mad to try it out.

Edit: I checked tracking on nightline-delivers.com, who own parcel motel and the following update was there "On Van Limerick 27/09/2014 08:09:51", So it should be in Clonmel soon as it's a straight run down.
    mine is south Dublin.. hopefully you have yours now.. just seen the post now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Mine finally arrived overnight. Got an email from Parcel Motel around 12.30am saying it was in the locker and then got a text near 2am. No time now to play it so I'll have to wait until during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Parcel motel can go **** itself after this.

Checked in at 11:30am yesterday... Not even sent out to the lockers. Nightline tracking unavailable from the parcel motel site but only giving me a status of pending on the nightline website

Absolute joke. Won't get this till best case scenario Monday night now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Any good offers about on an Origin download code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

mine is south Dublin.. hopefully you have yours now.. just seen the post now

I got it a text at about midday Saturday. With all the sport on tv yesterday and being away today I didn't get to play much, but I'm enjoying what I have played so far. I'm very disappointed with the parcel motel service as it arrived with them at 4am on Friday according to Royal Mail, it was my first time using it and won't be using it for anything I'm in a hurry for again. I hope everyone who doesn't have it yet gets sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Gamestop preorder still hasn't arrived, tracking number doesn't work so had to leave a voicemail on their customer support line. I've had a delay before with them and this is the last time i'll order anything off them, really poor service.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Gamestop preorder still hasn't arrived, tracking number doesn't work so had to leave a voicemail on their customer support line. I've had a delay before with them and this is the last time i'll order anything off them, really poor service.

GameStop are the lads charging €70 for the standard edition? Yeah I'd be getting a refund and good luck to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

And still nothing in the post, refund it'll be alright

• Registered Users Posts: 41 GerSmith

sugarman wrote: »
    As far as I remember, you might be hit by customs charges with them

Can anyone confirm this? WOWHD are based in UK, right? There'd be no customs charges as it is within EU and under the normal threshold.

This is mega cheap !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

GerSmith wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this? WOWHD are based in UK, right? There'd be no customs charges as it is within EU and under the normal threshold.

This is mega cheap !!

They get shipped from Hong Kong so you will be waiting awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 41 GerSmith

Ahhh, ok.. so their 4-10 business days is actually "FOUR TO TEN BUSINESS DAYS"..

Appreciate the heads up on the wait time.

I still think it's exempt from customs duty as the price is below the magical €120 limit.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

Hey guys,

Where would be cheapest place to buy the Fifa 15 for the xbox 360 ?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

As above I'm looking for the cheapest place online for both PS3 & PS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Sorry to bump an old thread, but if anyone is like me and hasn't purchased FIFA 15, its €29.99 in HMV:

http://www.hmv.ie/FIFA-15/movies-games-entertainment/pd/103707?path=Category__Games__PS3

And you can get a further 20% off using code VC20OFF which is valid until 12th April

Advertisement