Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

128 extract recipes right here

Options
  • 20-08-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

So I'm not sure if you guys know this already but its a US homebrew store and they have 128 extract recipes http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/brewing/recipe-kits/extract-kits , so when you click on a beer kit that you like the look of then click "Additional Details" then click on "Recipe and Instructions", this will redirect you to a PDF which gives you the full ingredient list and method. Enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

THanks, thats an interesting link!

A point to note though, I wonder are they talking about US gallons (3.8l) in the recepie? That would mean 19L total in the fermenter?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Kencollins wrote: »
    THanks, thats an interesting link!

A point to note though, I wonder are they talking about US gallons (3.8l) in the recepie? That would mean 19L total in the fermenter?

I reckon that's it alright, beersmith is another example of using American Gallons, when looking at equipments profiles, they're going for 19l in fermenter (18.93 to be exact) and bottling around 17.5 litres after trub loss etc.

Advertisement