Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Student accommodation wanted near St Patrick's College

• 20-08-2014 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭

student accommodation wanted near St pats. looking for accommodation for my son -first year student in St Pats. Preferably digs family home. He has a friend who would share if a two bed was available. Very quiet and tidy lad non smoker will get along with anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

student accommodation wanted near St pats. looking for accommodation for my son -first year student in St Pats. Preferably digs family home. He has a friend who would share if a two bed was available. Very quiet and tidy lad non smoker will get along with anyone.

You can find the list of available digs onthe Pats SU website www.stpatssu.com/index.php/accommodation/ . Google map the address of the houses as some can be a fair distance away form the college, maybe homefarm road, clonliffe road, drumcondra upper

I left it round this time last year to find digs and to be honest I was scraping the bottom of the barrel, but luckily I found a house 10 mins walk from the collge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement