Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football or Rugby

Options
  • 20-08-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi looking to sign my 12yr boy up for rugby or football any ideas on when its starts or who to contact
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭vanessamee

letterkenny area

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Both rugby and football starting up in September.

For rugby, the Letterkenny RFC is the only club in town - check out www.letterkennyrfc.com. My wee lad went to one session last year, but it was too cold and wet, so he didn't go back! The club looked very well organised, and I'll be giving him a go at it again this year.

Football - there's loads of choice, I would go to club near you for handiness, or one that a lot of your son's classmates are going to. For Illistrin FC, you can contact me :) or have a look on Facebook, but search for other clubs in town as well.

Also think about Basketball - Letterkenny Blaze are an excellent club, training's on Saturday mornings www.blazebasketball.ie

PM me if you need any detail or have any questions, I'll be happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭vanessamee

for some reason it wont let me pm u

Advertisement