Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan bus eireann nightrider

Options
  • 20-08-2014 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Does anyone know if the navan bus eireann nightrider goes through Ratoath village?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Yes it turns as Fairyhouse Cross and goes through Ratoath stopping at Supervalu. The 12:30 and 3:30 109 bus on Friday and Saturday nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yep, as above. They stop all along the Fairyhouse road and on through the village and on to Dunshaughlin Times are a pain but sure I suppose it's something

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AmandaR.

I live off the Fairyhouse road so just wondering if the driver would stop outside my estate if I asked nicely??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm sure he would. Have often seen it stop at Porterstown Lane, Olivers, Tesco and then the village, any estate in Ratoath is only a short walk from one of those so you should be fine :) It leaves Pennys on O'Connell St at the times above

Advertisement