Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Adult Filter removal. I'm getting irritated

Options
  • 21-08-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Ok, so I recently joined 3 after moving over from Meteor, signed up for the pay as you go unlimited net package. All good. Then a few days ago I wanted to go onto a board that I usually go on. A blocked website message appeared. Ok, no problem

I tried another. Blocked again.

So randomly I'm running into blockades where there shouldn't be any. It even gets in the way of some of my phones apps.

I'm wanting a 3 techie here now to help, I've been told they frequent the board here often.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Try the three forum. Or use something like orbot and orweb together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Either ring 3 themselves on 1913, or throw a post up here.

The 3 reps are usually quite good at getting back to you on issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Ok, so I recently joined 3 after moving over from Meteor, signed up for the pay as you go unlimited net package. All good. Then a few days ago I wanted to go onto a board that I usually go on. A blocked website message appeared. Ok, no problem

I tried another. Blocked again.

So randomly I'm running into blockades where there shouldn't be any. It even gets in the way of some of my phones apps.

I'm wanting a 3 techie here now to help, I've been told they frequent the board here often.

As well as here, maybe the three forum might be able to help too?

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1367

Edit: Beaten to it, twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 StarGazerTom

Either ring 3 themselves on 1913, or throw a post up

The 3 reps are usually quite good at getting back to you on issues.

I'll copy this thread across there thanks. I couldn't find a section for them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Its their Adult filter, they have it on by default. You'll have to send them a copy of your Passport or Drivers Licence to get it removed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement