Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

have a premium cusack would like a lower cusack any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

I've a lower cusack pm if intrested ill pay cash along with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tierno85

I have a hill ticket, will swap for a stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

Have a cusack upper for football replay, anyone willing to swap for a hurling ticket. Will pay balance. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

Looking for 2 hill 16 tickets for hurling final on Sunday. Pm if anyone can help. Thanks :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

Looking for one hill ticket for Sunday. PM if anyone can help me please!

EDIT:
    Sorted now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 flando

Looking for one ticket for the hurling final. Pls PM me if you can help. Can pick up in the Dublin area morning of the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

This is a shot in the dark but anyway!

Looking for two tickets for the final and can pick them up on the day wherever is convenient.

PM me if you can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I've one Upper Hogan for Saturday and one Upper Cusack for Sunday.

I want two together for Saturday, ideally Premium.

If anyone wants to work out some sort of swap, let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭andymann

Looking for one ticket for the final.
    Can pick them up on the day wherever is convenient.

PM me if you can help.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Woodround

I have 2 lower Davin looking to exchange for 2 Hill tickets plus the cash difference. Living on Kildare/Dublin border. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EFOL

Long Shot, Galway fan have 2 Nally, looking to swap for 2 stand tickets together. My 8 year old is going to the match with me. Will pay difference PM me if interested.
    Thanks, Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭mjp

Looking for 2 stand tickets for Sunday. Galwayfan based in Dublin here.

PM me if anything available

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

Dublin Mayo replay tickets on sale on GAA website now if anyone is stuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

showing sold out again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

Woodround wrote: »
    I have 2 lower Davin looking to exchange for 2 Hill tickets plus the cash difference. Living on Kildare/Dublin border. PM if interested.

2 Nally tickets any use for swap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Tickets are freeing up in Galway now so ring your local club ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭The-Rafalution

Have a lower Hogan, row 325. Looking to swap for 2 hill or 1 hill plus a bit of cash if anyone is interested PM. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Was at Croke Park, Tullamore and Thurles watching Galway ...was out of the country for Tipp game. Cant get ticket for Sunday.....if you have spare one please pm me or can give you my mobile.....many thks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Re me looking for ticket....should have said am about one hour south of Dublin in Co Wicklow.....thks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

looking to swap Two lower hogan tickets for the Mayo v Dublin football match for two tickets to the hurling if anyone fancys it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Have a ticket for Hogan Upper (736). Looking for a ticket anywhere in the Cusack. Anyone want to swap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Galway fan in Donegal here looking for a ticket of any type, can collect anywhere in the North West, or on the day around Croker

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mini-E

Desperately looking for davin lower ticket for mayo v dublin tomorrow, have Cusack upper or hill tickets to swap

Pm me you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Justingalway

Have a lower Hogan, row 325. Looking to swap for 2 hill or 1 hill plus a bit of cash if anyone is interested PM. Thanks

I have one Hill, would be willing to swop plus pay difference, let me know.... Cheers....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 knight_of_cake

Looking to buy two tickets for all Ireland hurling final! Chancing my arm! PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GreaseGunner

Looking to buy 1 Hill ticket for the hurling. PM me with a price and we'll talk business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

Looking for 1 hill 16 ticket. If anyone can help me send me a message, From Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 29 randomlad727

I have one lower Davin stand section 320 ticket. Willing to swap for two hill16 or Nally stand tickets or two stand tickets together plus cash difference

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

Looking for a pair of tickets beside each other for the Hurling. At moment our group has following to spare if a swap is possible:
    1 Hill, 1 Nally, 1 Upper Cussack & 1 Upper Davin.
    Inevitable that we'll have spares in the end so you can PM me but priority goes to anyone that has a pair of seated tickets.
    Gallimh Abú!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Anyone have two all Ireland Tickets for the football. All Ireland . Keep me in mind will graciously take two. Just PM me.
    Thanks.
    (Fingers crossed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

In early and all that.. Two tickets for the football greatly recieved!!!!

Cheers a mill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

dobman88 wrote: »
    May as well join the line.

Looking for one football final ticket. Anywhere in the stadium. Been to all the championship games and a few league games so will be sickened to miss the final.

Not a member of any club so can't apply that way. Thanks in advance.

Bump for this after today's result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Have 1 Hill ticket. Would like to swap for seated ticket (plus cash for the difference) if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

Looking for one ticket anywhere for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ashlingd2004

flando wrote: »
    Looking for one ticket for the hurling final. Pls PM me if you can help. Can pick up in the Dublin area morning of the match.

I have a nally stand ticket if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sean46795

Looking for two tickets for the football final, if anybody wants to help a friend out, PM me, Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Dying for two football final tickets as well.

Anyone can hook me up I'd be indebted forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Have one Nally stand ticket spare if anyone is looking. Can be collected in Dublin later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 kruger73

Have one Davin premium ticket, section 517. Face value. PM me to arrange if you are interested in it. I am in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭krafty

Two tickets needed. I'm in Dublin City centre. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

One ticket needed for hurling today .pm me . On in Dublin now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭mjp

Two tickets needed. In Dublin now. Pm me if available

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Road_Kill

Hi Acidflash,

Are you still selling that nally Ticket?

Thanks,

William

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭padski08

Stuck for football final ticket in rare chance pops up here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Seankilbane97

Acidflash wrote: »
    Have one Nally stand ticket spare if anyone is looking. Can be collected in Dublin later.

This ticket still availbable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

Dublin fan here looking for at least two football final tickets for myself and my father. If you happen to have any more, I have five extended relatives who would also appreciate tickets. If anyone can help me out, I would be very thankful.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Might as well exhaust all sources.

Looking for a single ticket for anywhere in Croker for football final. Genuine fan that has traveled length and breath of the country since start of season for both hurling and football. Tickets.ie has unfortunately ruined any contacts i had with my club. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

will take two tickets for football final if anyone has them, can meet in D2 or elsewhere if needed. Cheers in advance - PM me if you have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pink91

Need one ticket for anywhere in Croker, face value paid. Can meet anywhere in Dublin with enough notice. PM if you come across one, thanks y'all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement