Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bstack

I have two nally terrace tickets. Is it safe to bring my 8 year old son or not?, Also, would be willing to swap two stand tickets together (and pay the difference) if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

bstack wrote: »
    I have two nally terrace tickets. Is it safe to bring my 8 year old son or not?, Also, would be willing to swap two stand tickets together (and pay the difference) if anyone is interested?

More than safe in the nally.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Have an Upp. Davin, looking for a Hill and price diff. Cheers.

Is it just the 1 u have

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Yeh afraid so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Anything anywhere ill take

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭brookville

Slightly off topic here but could someone please tell me where do touts get there tickets from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Similar to poster above. Looking for a Hill ticket, will swap a lower Davin for it + the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Slim1996

I've two cusack stand upper tier would be more than happy to swap the tickets outstraight pay no difference

Have two cusack stand upper tier tickets looking to swap for Hill 16 tickets preferably would take nally tickets if going and just jump over into the hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Slim1996 wrote: »
    Have two cusack stand upper tier tickets looking to swap for Hill 16 tickets preferably would take nally tickets if going and just jump over into the hill

Doubt if you'll be able to do that on the day. The Guards and safety stewards know that a lot of people on the Nally will want to switch over the Hill, so they have the dividing barrier wall well policed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭MOTM

Looking to source a decent hogan or cusack ticket in exchange for my hill ticket. I'll pay the difference. Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

MOTM wrote: »
    Looking to source a decent hogan or cusack ticket in exchange for my hill ticket. I'll pay the difference. Pm me if interested.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I have hill tickets and looking to swap for half decent lower tier tickets, preferably together. If anyone has them and is willing to swap please PM me.

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Doubt if you'll be able to do that on the day. The Guards and safety stewards know that a lot of people on the Nally will want to switch over the Hill, so they have the dividing barrier wall well policed.

Its grand I just go in for the end of the first half of the minors final once you're at the top of the hill/nally you just go to the sound bouncer always let dubs hop over aslong as its not completely packed

stuba wrote: »
    I have hill tickets and looking to swap for half decent lower tier tickets, preferably together. If anyone has them and is willing to swap please PM me.

Not lower tier but I have two cusack stand upper tier tickets right beside each other will even give you extra for two hill tickets

Just to put it in here again.

Have two cusack stand upper tier tickets looking for two Hill 16 tickets.

Can meet on sunday before the minor game at the cusack/hill entrance and swap and get them scanned so I know they're real.

Want to make sure tickets im getting aren't duplicates/fakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Lads it would be easier to buy Rhino horns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Have 1 Nally ticket and seeking another for my father, either Hill or Nally

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭3 Dollar Bill

Looking for one ticket anywhere inside Croke Park, will meet outside early on Sunday as I want to be inside for the minor, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Kavrocks wrote: »
    There are a limited number of Lower Tier tickets kept for people who have Upper Tier tickets but aren't able to sit up there for various reasons, like a fear of heights. You can exchange your ticket in the GAA museum before the match but you should ensure you arrive early before they are all gone.

Does this mean there'll be Upper Tier tickets for sale on the day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity and in no way having a pop here, but has anyone actually ever got an A.I. final ticket through this thread?

Can't see how somebody would give a stranger from the internet a ticket when they would surely have friends/fellow club members they could give a spare to.

Got a hurling replay ticket last year here for the Cusack; very sound Kilkenny man. It is possible, but just be aware of frauds, like anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Does this mean there'll be Upper Tier tickets for sale on the day?

Afraid not. They just keep a handful of seats free in case.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Please report any touting posts and we'll deal with them ASAP.
    Also, as the search becomes more desperate, please be aware of scammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭hullabulloo

Looking to swop one upper tier davin stand for a hill ticket please and thanks. Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bobKY

Hey Lads,

I have a Hill ticket available for a straight swap for a decent stand ticket. PM me if interested.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Patser

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

Have 1 upper and 1 lower Davin stand looking to swap for 2 hill plus the difference.PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jdc94

Have two upper Davin tickets (seated together) looking to swap for two Hill plus the difference in price.

I have a Nally looking to swap for a hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

keano25 wrote: »
    I have a Nally looking to swap for a hill
    Pick up a rhino horn eh? :pac:

Fellas with stand tickets looking to swap for hill tickets should be willing to take the hit on price difference imo.

You either want to be in the hill or not. I have a hill ticket and I'm not bothered about being in there so wouldn't pay the difference to someone who wanted to be in there and not in a stand.

Just my take on it.

D'Agger wrote: »
    Pick up a rhino horn eh? :pac:

The cheapest one I could get!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

It's safe but it could be hard for an 8 year old to have s view there. If possible, I'd swap for stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Was_SeeDot

Hi another stand ticket - lower Davin - to swap for a hill ticket. Can meet in the city this evening g or tomorrow morning, pm to arrange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

If anyone has any tickets to spare please keep me in mind. Haven't had any luck anywhere.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

dobman88 wrote: »
    Fellas with stand tickets looking to swap for hill tickets should be willing to take the hit on price difference imo.

You either want to be in the hill or not. I have a hill ticket and I'm not bothered about being in there so wouldn't pay the difference to someone who wanted to be in there and not in a stand.

Just my take on it.

Why? I'm sure whoever has the stand ticket will still go if they don't get a Hill ticket. I'd imagine the desperation to swap a Hill for a stand is more so on the side of the person with a Hill ticket as they probably don't want to be mixed with a majority of Dubs.

If you're not too bothered about being on the Hill and couldn't get a swap for a stand ticket. Would you sell your Hill ticket for 20 Euro? Doubt it. Unless it came down to last ditch efforts to recoup some cash on it. This thread is supposed to be tickets at face value. So by following that you pay 80 for a stand ticket and reduce 40 off the cash price with your Hill ticket. Ubuntu today I'd guess most would be looking for cash difference. But going into tomorrow that will become less a factor when they just want their desired ticket secured.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mondY65

I have a Nally terrace ticket, looking for either:

Another Nally terrace ticket,

Or

Two stand tickets & swap the Nally terrace ticket.
    Will pay difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bobKY

Hi Lads,

One of my friends after getting on to me, he has a hill ticket also, so we have two hill tickets available to swap for decent stand tickets seated together. PM if interested.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Magic A

Looking to swap hill 16 ticket for a lower tier stand ticket. Will swap for best location ticket. Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭elguapo

Have 1 Nally ticket,will swap for Hill 16 or stand ticket plus difference.PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Magic A wrote: »
    Looking to swap hill 16 ticket for a lower tier stand ticket. Will swap for best location ticket. Pm me if interested.
    Have a lower Davin if ur interested?

I have a hill anyone want to swap a hill for a stand ticket? PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I've managed to get a ticket, Upper Hogan but it's restricted view - anyone know just how restricted the view is going to be?

I've managed to get a ticket, Upper Hogan but it's restricted view - anyone know just how restricted the view is going to be?

Only thing I can think of is you won't be able to see the sideline on that side? No poles up there in a way afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Only thing I can think of is you won't be able to see the sideline on that side? No poles up there in a way afaik.

Hes probably right behind the big screen.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Hes probably right behind the big screen.!!

That's what I'm worried about! Surely not though

Didn't think of that. **** luck if so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Didn't think of that. **** luck if so.

chances are if you are, they there will be a tv that you can watch, for example in the lower hogan there are certain seats whereby you can't see the big screens at all, so there are TV's.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭hullabulloo

Last chance saloon will buy any ticket if anybody has any spares tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

Word around town is there is loads of spares coming up from kerry
    In the morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement