Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

danganabu wrote: »
    Head out to Kilmacud on the Saturday there will be plenty out there, always is.

How would I go about searching out 2 tickets out there in Kilmacud ( need one for me and my young lad)

I have never been out there before and is there people offering them up for sale ?
    Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

andrew1977 wrote: »
    How would I go about searching out 2 tickets out there in Kilmacud ( need one for me and my young lad)

I have never been out there before and is there people offering them up for sale ?
    Thanks for your help

The last time I was stuck I asked the barman in the club house if there were any floating around and he pulled a real of them out and asked how many I wanted!

I think the final is usually about 6ish so if you head out any time after lunch there will e tickets there all at face value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just been left down for tickets, any spares floating around? Won't be in Dublin till sat evening after work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Just been left down for tickets, any spares floating around? Won't be in Dublin till sat evening after work.

Try Chaplin's pub on Hawkins Street Saturday night, good Tipp pub always plenty of ex Tipp hurlers etc there and usually tickets floating around as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

keano25 wrote: »
    Where's the hidden camera?

Haha I know it's a bit of a ridiculous request but I figure it's worth a shot. Five of us are interested in going and two of us got tickets last year. So if any come our way, the three who didn't get to go last time have priority. Having said that, if we could somehow get two more, we wouldn't be turning them down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Whats the best way of trying to get three tickets for the Football final?

Me brothers not in the local Gaa club anymore so getting them there wont be as straight forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Whats the best way of trying to get three tickets for the Football final?

Me brothers not in the local Gaa club anymore so getting them there wont be as straight forward.

Good down outside the Gresham on the morning of the match and shout out in your best Dublin accent every 30 seconds "anyone selling tickets?"

The amount of gob****es you see selling to touts never ceases to amaze me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

keano25 wrote: »
    Good down outside the Gresham on the morning of the match and shout out in your best Dublin accent every 30 seconds "anyone selling tickets?"

The amount of gob****es you see selling to touts never ceases to amaze me.

Don't fancy paying double ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

Will tickets be hard to get for this match . Always seem to find a few cropping up at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭shmeee

All Ireland Hurling

Nally Terrace Tickets on sale @ 10am tomorrow in Nowlan Park, 40e each. Limited number of tickets.

May interest some here to get their hands on one.

https://twitter.com/kilkennyclg/status/770696892669984770

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Two Nally Stand tickets for sale.. Will also swap for football tickets if anyone is looking for a straight swap.

frank93 wrote: »
    Two Nally Stand tickets for sale.. Will also swap for football tickets if anyone is looking for a straight swap.

I will take those 2 nally off you if you can sell them to me please ?
    I sent you a PM there, looking for the tickets for me and my young lad.Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

My father is looking for a stand ticket for the hurling All Ireland. Any chance of getting one? He usually goes up on the day and gets one in Dublin but he's getting older now so it would be great to have one in advance. Living in Clare but a Tipp man.

Just got 2 nally stand tickets on tickets.ie

They are selling them now !

DELIGHTED.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Just got 2 nally stand tickets on tickets.ie

They are selling them now !

DELIGHTED.:)

The nally stand is the terrace right?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

Can only see Terrace tickets on tickets.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Nally Stand is all that's available. Seems to be plenty for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

Looking two swap two hurling terrace tickets for football final tickets. Get in touch if interested.

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    The nally stand is the terrace right?

Correct, beside hill 16.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭SystemsGuy

Looking for 1 or 2 football tickets. Mayo blow in - can collect anywhere in Dublin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

There is a tiny nally stand, between the terrace and the hogan stand....awful place. Be careful you don't buy those, last place anyone would want to be !!

solerina wrote: »
    There is a tiny nally stand, between the terrace and the hogan stand....awful place. Be careful you don't buy those, last place anyone would want to be !!

Beggars cant be choosers on all Ireland final day when it comes to tickets !
    I got 2 for the nally stand this morning , have no problem going in there.
    Rather be in croke park on all Ireland final day savouring the occasion and enjoying the match than sitting at home.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

I'd say someone outside the ground on AI final day who couldnt get a ticket would disagree with that statement!

bruschi wrote: »
    I'd say someone outside the ground on AI final day who couldnt get a ticket would disagree with that statement!

obviously I meant last place inside the ground !!!

It's a horrible place which other than having seats really shouldn't be called a stand as it has no roof and is in a corner with a terrible view.

obviously I meant last place inside the ground !!!

It's a horrible place which other than having seats really shouldn't be called a stand as it has no roof and is in a corner with a terrible view.

You aren't allocated to that specific corner. Youre free to move where you want in the Nally,anyone that happens to end up in that corner is because they didn't arrive early enough.

And that being said,its not even near as bad a view as you're making it sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

anybody selling 2 tickets for the hurling sunday? seating please
    i have no problem going up and getting a pair on the day but the girlfriend will have my heart broke
    they like to plan everything in advance.....
    we go everyyear so dont want to miss it
    had club match fixed for 6pm sunday which has thankfully been changed

Jsmac67 wrote: »
    You aren't allocated to that specific corner. Youre free to move where you want in the Nally,anyone that happens to end up in that corner is because they didn't arrive early enough.

First time in the nally stand on sunday.. wheres my best vantage point do you reckon ? I will be in early for both games.

Thanks for your help .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

For anyone who does end up sitting in that corner of the nally, just remember there a lad 10yards to your right in 336 with a similar seat and a similar view, that paid double what you paid.

Not a thing wrong with the Nally. Obviously not the best view in the house but the price reflects that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

Are the nelly tickets for Sunday still on tickets.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Watched it in Nally before. Twas grand

The Nally stand....and the Nally terrace are two different places as far as I know...the terrace is grand...the stand is sitting in the corner beside the Hogan...so you are allocated a specific corner...these are the tickets I don't like, and the view is brutal...not the ones on the terrace !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

nally is awfull
    you would be better in the pub
    i was in it 2 years ago and it was border line dangerous

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

The Nally stand....and the Nally terrace are two different places as far as I know...the terrace is grand...the stand is sitting in the corner beside the Hogan...so you are allocated a specific corner...these are the tickets I don't like, and the view is brutal...not the ones on the terrace !!

are you sure? I've never heard of Nally seating since the old stand was demolished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

gobo99 wrote: »
    For anyone who does end up sitting in that corner of the nally, just remember there a lad 10yards to your right in 336 with a similar seat and a similar view, that paid double what you paid.

Except there not seats. They're standing tickets

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

The nally is a terrace. There is no nally stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Have a Nally ticket for sunday I'd love to swap for a football ticket. PM if interested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Except there not seats. They're standing tickets
    Well the point stands. The views are not that bad anywhere in croke park. Get your hands on the best ticket you can and once the ball is thrown you'll be glad to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

There will be any amount of tickets to be got on saturday/sunday. Its the same ding dong panic every year and there will be lads selling stand tickets for the same price as a terrace ticket on the day.

I picket up 2 stand tickets in 2014 for €100 about 4 hours before the game in the big tree.

First time in the nally stand on sunday.. wheres my best vantage point do you reckon ? I will be in early for both games.

Thanks for your help .

Get in early. The nally end just right of the goal post,when approaching the stiles enter on the left hand side by the walls of the railway bridge,that wau you will end up effectively behind the goal.

Great spot and value for money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 DeiseMan4

Seatwave (the ticketmaster company) have a good, good few left and they're guaranteed by ticketmaster so no scams. Watch out for fakes lads

DeiseMan4 wrote: »
    Seatwave (the ticketmaster company) have a good, good few left and they're guaranteed by ticketmaster so no scams. Watch out for fakes lads

With a huge mark up .Those sites are basically touting.I wouldn't use them.

Edit:just had a look ,€225.99 for a Nally ticket .Disgraceful and no need to use that site tickets will be plentiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 DeiseMan4

yabadabado wrote: »
    With a huge mark up .Those sites are basically touting.I wouldn't use them.

Haven't used them personally but have heard good things. Like buying a ticket the day before and printing it there.

Hill tickets now available online too..there are two boxes showing up to select tickets, one is hill one is nally, you can't tell the diff until you select so if you get the one you don't want go back and select the other box !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

Hill tickets now available online too..there are two boxes showing up to select tickets, one is hill one is nally, you can't tell the diff until you select so if you get the one you don't want go back and select the other box !!

Top drop down box is hill, bottom is nally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's mental how easy tickets will be to get for this.

Get in early. The nally end just right of the goal post,when approaching the stiles enter on the left hand side by the walls of the railway bridge,that wau you will end up effectively behind the goal.

Great spot and value for money

Good stuff, thank you for the help and reply, will give your advice a shot on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

DeiseMan4 wrote: »
    Haven't used them personally but have heard good things. Like buying a ticket the day before and printing it there.

Under no circumstances, in my opinion, should anyone use this site for buying tickets for Sunday. There will be plenty of tickets floating about at face value and less. Even if there wasn't we should not be encouraging touting no matter what way they try and dress it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

A friend told me that there was something on the Facebook Page of the Tipp supporters about a limited amount of terrace tickets being available on Tickets.ie this afternoon. Anybody hear that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

They're still there I think (I haven't checked so not 100% sure about that).

They were definitely on sale earlier.

Advertisement