Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Flukey wrote: »
    A friend told me that there was something on the Facebook Page of the Tipp supporters about a limited amount of terrace tickets being available on Tickets.ie this afternoon. Anybody hear that?

They are still available .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Hmmmm, so they are! That is a sign that the GAA may have a surplus, maybe from some counties returning them. That being the case, some extras may go to the competing counties. There is hope for people so.

No one has any excuse for not getting a ticket. Tickets available since 10am this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

It's mental how easy tickets will be to get for this.

That's what happens when you've one team totally dominating.

Back in 1982 when Kerry were going for the five in a row,the attendance was about 10,000 down on the norm and it wasn't even all ticket in those days!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭donnem33

solerina wrote: »
    Hill tickets now available online too..there are two boxes showing up to select tickets, one is hill one is nally, you can't tell the diff until you select so if you get the one you don't want go back and select the other box !!

is it true that terrace tickets are sent to competing only?

Having attended every final since 1996 - this is only the second time ive ever seen tickets being sold online. Ironically the first time was 2014 with the same counties competing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭shmeee

Lads seem to be still wondering where the Nally Stand is, here's a quick mock up of the Nally. The area to the left in the image is also the Nally but not in photo. So get in early and go up high behind the goals for best view.

NALLY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JayIre

Looking for 2 Hill or Nally tickets. They're sold out online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Check toutless for them, got 3 premium level tickets cost price on it and I see eebay auction for 2 premium has hit €1500 now ffs crazy stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

JayIre wrote: »
    Looking for 2 Hill or Nally tickets. They're sold out online.

I tried to get two tickets yesterday morning but it said none available, tried again last night and managed to get them. Give tickets.ie a call and hopefully Theyl help you!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JayIre

Silversun wrote: »
    I tried to get two tickets yesterday morning but it said none available, tried again last night and managed to get them. Give tickets.ie a call and hopefully Theyl help you!

Thanks Silversun.
    I'll keep trying. They normally turn up on the Saturday or even the Sunday morning but it's nice to have it sorted before then. I'll give them a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Lads, looking for 2 Nally tickets, PM me if you have anything, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Went into the ticket office there at lunch,no tickets left, all gone on tickets.ie as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Hi All
    I have one Premier Cusack seat for sale at face value of €150 if anyone wants it drop me a PM
    Thanks!

Went into the ticket office there at lunch,no tickets left, all gone on tickets.ie as well

More will come back today/tomorrow, spares will be sent back to county boards for re-distribution etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

pm sent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I may have a 2 Hill tickets pending 2 stand tickets im collecting in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Should have two Hill 16 tickets to sell assuming they come in the post tomorrow. Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 34 avb

Should have two Hill 16 tickets to sell assuming they come in the post tomorrow. Pm me

Sent a PM, let me know if you got it...thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

kiers47 wrote: »
    I may have a 2 Hill tickets pending 2 stand tickets im collecting in the morning.

Ok them 2 hill tickets are available.
    Avb has first shout as original buyer backed out. Anyone else interested drop me a pm.

Tickets on sale again tomorrow morning I'm told.

Lar Na Pairce in Thurles will have some from 10.30am.

Could be a mix of all sorts, Unknown yet.

Just a heads up lads.

Not sure if going online also but worth being alert on tickets.ie in the morning as 2 years ago some came online again, and even there was stand tickets too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

shmeee wrote: »

Just a heads up lads.

Not sure if going online also but worth being alert on tickets.ie in the morning as 2 years ago some came online again, and even there was stand tickets too.

Fair play for the heads up, Shmee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

I'm sorted but if I'm looking for 2 for my cousins, if anyone has any for the stands PM me

Just a heads up lads.

A LIMITED number of stands tickets will also be on sale from 10.30am in Thurles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

1 Davin Stand ticket available. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

2 Nally for sale. PM me if interested.

A LIMITED number of stands tickets will also be on sale from 10.30am in Thurles.

Limerick supposedly sending back stand tickets into the system this morning, good quality stand tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Looking for 2 terrace tickets if possble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I've a Nally ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement

Stand tickets available now, go to tickets.ie twitter for the link.

Gonna sell out fast..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Stand tickets available now, go to tickets.ie twitter for the link.

Gonna sell out fast..

Still there now. I wonder what the chances are of the game not selling out?

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Still there now. I wonder what the chances are of the game not selling out?

Unlikely I imagine, still plenty of time.

Very very strange though, I imagine the price of tickets has something to do with it.. Along with the obvious Kk-Tipp dominance factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Looking for one for the Hill - please PM if you have any spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 avb

Will be looking for All Ireland Football Final tickets if anybody can help out? Please PM me.

Problem in Mayo is the lack of tickets allocated to lower level clubs, meaning even players from these clubs are missing out on the biggest day of the year. All help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

3 x Nally Terrace tickets if anybody needs some? Will sell for face value. In Tipperary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 johnnnydee

1 nally ticket spare. pm me if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Looking for one nally ticket, I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

i know they cant be sold here but whats the face value of the premium tickets for the final?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

DuffleBag wrote: »
    i know they cant be sold here but whats the face value of the premium tickets for the final?

I know they're 120 for davin premium, think they're closer to 150 for Hogan/Cusack premium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

No 'face value' as such. They are available to Priomh members on the exchange at €150 each for the hurling and football final. Didn't realise they couldn't be sold here though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 visiongirl

I have two tickets for the hurling final anyone Want to swap for the football final?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭hotshots85

I have two lower davin for tomorrow , middle of the pitch tickets, €80 each. Pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Looking for Football Final tickets lads. Coaching the sons team 10 years etc.. slim chance for the Football in comparison to the Hurling by the looks of things!!

Looking for Football Final tickets lads. Coaching the sons team 10 years etc.. slim chance for the Football in comparison to the Hurling by the looks of things!!
    You not get sorted via your club ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

@yababado Will probably just get the 1..was hoping to head with my son. Was at two of the games with him so would be nice to get 2 for the Final before he gets too cool to be seen with his dad anymore haha.. #teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sausalito00

Hotshots85, do u stil have those 2 tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,710 ✭✭✭Speak Now

hotshots85 wrote: »
    I have two lower davin for tomorrow , middle of the pitch tickets, €80 each. Pm me

Behind the goal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

One Hill ticket available.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

2 Nally available. PM me..

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spinga

Have two Davin lower can meet today Templemore area

• Advertisement
Advertisement