Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Looking for 2 hill tickets can collect anytime in Dublin tonight or tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

i have two upper Cusack tickets seated together face value if anyone is interested pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Any yee fellow boardies with two spare tickets ( probably nally stand as we are right bastards!!!). That we can collect in Dublin.

On the piss for the weekend up here and a trip to Croke park on the 3rd anniversary of Clare's last performance would top off the weekend!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KRED76

1 Nally ticket for sale for the price on the ticket, collecting at GAA ticket office opposite Gills pub in the morning send PM to sort out mobile number to plan a meet if interested and if genuinely want it , Kieran.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Gomango

2 Davin stand lower seated together section 321.
    Looking to swap for football tickets .

1 Cusack lower sect 310 swap for football also.

Can meet today broke park hotel or Quinn's. Pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

I have two Hill tickets if anybody wants them. Face value 40 euros each. I live in Wicklow (Baltinglass), but can meet nearby. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭stuckintipp

One lower Davin ticket. Face value. PM if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Now that the Hurling is over.. 10 tickets for the Football please? :D Surprised to see so many tickets for sale for the hurling will be fook all knocking around for the Football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

martyos121 wrote: »
    Looking for one or two tickets for the football final, preferably seated but not too fussed if it's in the Hill. Know they won't be released just yet but thought I might as well get my name in quick. :)

Cheeky bump now that the hurling final is done with. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

The madness is that there are people out there that actually believe it..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

Looking for one football final ticket please. Anywhere in the ground would be awesome. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

same as above, looking for a couple of tickets for the football final, obviously not fussy will sit/stand wherever! can collect anywhere in dublin, so if by some miracle somebody's selling please PM me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Looking for a ticket for the football final, if anyone can help pm me, help would be greatly appreciated. Based in Dublin.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

If anybody is selling 2 tickets for the football please PM me.

• Advertisement

Two tickets for football anywhere please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Proud 2 b Irish

Two Hill or Nally Tickets needed. Willing to collect anywhere in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 matara

Looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets to the Dublin/Mayo All Ireland final if possible for my Dad back home in Mayo. Thanks a lot Steve, Sydney Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sean1508

It looks likes its a long shot but looking for two tickets for the football.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

Looking for 2..Can travel to collect..Can part ex change for any Liverpool home game if that suits anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Need 1 ticket anywhere in the ground - a good drink in it for anyone that can help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭monsterdev

Mayo fan looking for tickets anywhere but the hill :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

I would like to remind people that as well as touting tickets above face value not being allowed, offering to pay above face value is also not allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Juanito13

Hi looking for wheelchair/disabled section tickets, level 4.. Long shot but ya never know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

Hi. Looking for 1 or 2 seated tickets please. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Juanito13 wrote: »
    Hi looking for wheelchair/disabled section tickets, level 4.. Long shot but ya never know!

Am pretty sure that they are distributed thru the various organisations that assist people with disabilty issues...the Irish Wheelchair Association, CRC, that kind of thing. You might have better luck contacting them, as tickets for the wheel chair section aren't distributed thru the normal channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FALC0NR15

Looking for a ticket or two if possible. Anywhere will do.

Please PM if you have some you're willing to part with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 king02

I have 2 Hill 16 tickets and would be willing to swap for one Lower Hogan stand ticket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

king02 wrote: »
    I have 2 Hill 16 tickets and would be willing to swap for one Lower Hogan stand ticket

Don't suppose there's any chance you'd be willing to sell one of those tickets instead? There's a good chance you'd find a Dub who'd swap a stand for a Hill ticket on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Juanito13

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Am pretty sure that they are distributed thru the various organisations that assist people with disabilty issues...the Irish Wheelchair Association, CRC, that kind of thing. You might have better luck contacting them, as tickets for the wheel chair section aren't distributed thru the normal channels.

Cheers, have contacted both croke park and DCB and both have told me different things. Can clubs request an allocation of disabled section tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Here's a question, if you're team's out & still a member of a club, can you get a ticket for someone, or is it only available to both teams still in comp?

But is it true it'd be harder in Dublin, as it's so condensed with clubs, as i sold a spare ticket to a Dub fan as my brother couldn't make it & he told me that & it was like a lottery to get one?

As i know how hard it is to get a ticket for All Ireland, as i got stung once with ticket bought outside Quinn's for the Hill to someone who didn't look like a scalper, the ticket had already been used & passed out as i'd seen plenty earlier on & walking by Mounted Gardai, shouting for tickets!

So i didn't want that to happen again & joined a club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

ProudDUB wrote: »

Cheers, have contacted both croke park and DCB and both have told me different things. Can clubs request an allocation of disabled section tickets?

Hi There, I had an uncle come from the states for the 2013 final who was wheelchair bound and we got him a ticket through the club. I'm not sure of the details but my Dad got in with him as his carer. If you get onto the club secretary or whoever is in charge of the tickets they should be able to request some at least. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

Have 2 hill tickets but looking for 2 stand instead of the hill.

Anything.... anyone... please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

ciaeim wrote: »
    Have 2 hill tickets but looking for 2 stand instead of the hill.

If you decide to sell one of those Hill tickets i'd make you 40 Euro richer :)

Would love one ticket for the football final. Have been to a lot of matches this year (just back from the u21 hurling final) but am having serious trouble locating a ticket seeing as I'm not from one of the competing counties.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

Ticead amhain....aon dhuine.... le do thoil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

For anyone looking at tickets try St Judes and Kilmacud Crokes. They run 7 a side tournament on the Saturday the day before All Ireland final. Always tickets floating around at that, got one in St Judes last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Here's a question, if you're team's out & still a member of a club, can you get a ticket for someone, or is it only available to both teams still in comp?

But is it true it'd be harder in Dublin, as it's so condensed with clubs, as i sold a spare ticket to a Dub fan as my brother couldn't make it & he told me that & it was like a lottery to get one?

As i know how hard it is to get a ticket for All Ireland, as i got stung once with ticket bought outside Quinn's for the Hill to someone who didn't look like a scalper, the ticket had already been used & passed out as i'd seen plenty earlier on & walking by Mounted Gardai, shouting for tickets!

A lot of clubs would have gentleman's agreements where they would swap/sell with competing/hurling counties and have the favour returned when necessary.

The numbers involved would be very small-most likely a handful of tickets at most if not involved, but it's nice to have a few favours to call in should a club be involved on the big day.

• Advertisement

Some clubs operate a lottery system. (Hence the lottery remark.) Each adult members name goes into a hat & the tickets go to who evers name gets pulled out of the hat. Some clubs decide who gets them and they are given to specific club officials, committee members, players etc etc. For the most recent finals, clubs in Dublin were allocated about 50 tickets. The requests are often 10 times that. So whatever method is used, there are a lot of disappointed people. If you are not an active member of a club, or very well connected to an important person who is, and are joining just to get an AI final ticket, I'd say you are going to be disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I don't know why anyone following the bigger teams don't get a season ticket.Good investment for anyone who attends games regularly.

yabadabado wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone following the bigger teams don't get a season ticket.Good investment for anyone who attends games regularly.

Mayo and Dublin have been oversubscribed for a few years now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I thought they were just the only ones who sell out?
    AFAIK you could still get them for either county this year if you ordered on opening day and both CBs had waiting lists that were taking care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Some Mayo season tickets became available whence up for renewal this year I believe.Open to correction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Contact the Co. Board Secretary. That's where I got mine for the hurling. You get 2 tickets (1 for a helper) for 80 euro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

yabadabado wrote: »
    I thought they were just the only ones who sell out?
    AFAIK you could still get them for either county this year if you ordered on opening day and both CBs had waiting lists that were taking care of.

Have been a Dublin season ticket holder for several years with a record of purchasing many "bring a friend" tickets but couldn't get a season ticket for that friend this year.

A very small amount of Dublin season tickets went on sale last year. I presume they were left overs from the people who chose not to renew them during the renewal period. If you were on the season ticket waiting list, you got an email telling you when they were going on sale and a link to the online sale portal. They were all gone in under an hour. So I doubt if everyone who wanted one got one. I know of a couple of people who didn't see the email in time, as I think it only went out a couple of days before the season tickets went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭pilot1087

Hi All,

I'll have two Hill tickets (collecting tomorrow, parnell pass). Would like to swap for stand, preferably lower Hogan. Will pay the difference.

If anyone is interested let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

pilot1087 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'll have two Hill tickets (collecting tomorrow, parnell pass). Would like to swap for stand, preferably lower Hogan. Will pay the difference.

If anyone is interested let me know.

If you decide to sell one of the Hill tickets individually i'd be happy to give you 40 quid for it.

Doesn't hurt to try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

I'm still looking to swap 2 hill tickets for stand tickets if anyone interested?? Will pay difference of course !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement