Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Every fuc#ing post

I have a ticket looking for a swap.

I get excited for a second then cry in the next breath breaks me heart.

Still looking for one ticket. Anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Brian Gavins whistle

ciaeim wrote: »
    I'm still looking to swap 2 hill tickets for stand tickets if anyone interested?? Will pay difference of course !!

I have 1 stand ticket ...

Need 2 tickets so looking for a straight swap if your interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

I have 1 stand ticket ...

Need 2 tickets so looking for a straight swap if your interested..

Sorry looking for 2 tickets to swap plus cash difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

yabadabado wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone following the bigger teams don't get a season ticket.Good investment for anyone who attends games regularly.

Season ticket for Dublin has been closed for a few years now with only one or two being sold if someone forgets to renew. If they had it open ended they would never be able to accommodate all the Dubs that would sign up as they need to fulfil a certain amount of Final tickets for referees, county board, overseas clubs etc.

The Parnell Park Pass does come up each year and in fact I got a Terrace one only in June this year. I have 4 season tickets and my son now wants to move to the Hill with his mates.

Every year I see the posts on social media ( not this thread!) about the 'real fans' who 'go to every match' bleating about not being able to get a ticket. If they were 'real fans' they would know how to get a ticket for the final ( If their team gets there).

Up the Dubs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Got my tickets and a lot of tickets seem to be going on donedeal today, is that coincidence or were a lot sent out yesterday morning or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

Got my tickets and a lot of tickets seem to be going on donedeal today, is that coincidence or were a lot sent out yesterday morning or something?

The Parnell Park passes are issued from today at Croke park...could be a few from there. The season tickets were issued last Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Anyone have any advice on how one might get a ticket for Sunday? Is it likely there may be a few knocking around early in drumcondra sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Anyone have any advice on how one might get a ticket for Sunday? Is it likely there may be a few knocking around early in drumcondra sunday?

It's rare enough to be honest that there are tickets floating around on the day. You can get lucky if you're there early as there will always be a handful due to last minute emergencys etc that people can't go.

Other than that it's just a matter of contacting every gaa contact you have in the hope that something will turn up. Let your club know that you're looking for one (although that's probably too late now) as every gaa club that's affiliated, home and abroad, gets tickets. if you're not a member of a club then you are probably going to struggle unless you get very lucky.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Just a heads up, posting club raffles or social media draws for tickets to the All Ireland isn't allowed. We'd be inundated with them and they're also against Boards' Terms of Use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Anyone willing to swap upper cusack/hogan for lower Davin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bauney

Hi all,
    Luckily, I have got 2 tickets (for my wife and myself) for the match on Sunday.
    Unfortunatley, one is for Upper Hogan (section 736) and for Upper Davin (section 722) which are at opposite ends almost.

By any chance have any of you a ticket you are willing to swap with me so that I can get 2 Upper Hogans or 2 Upper Davins?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BradysLeftFoot

Have one Cusack stand ticket, looking to swap for 2 hill tickets. Trying to help out a father and son who only have one ticket between them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Have 2 Hill tickets for sunday, Im looking to do a deal for 2 seated tickets, obviously I will put cash with them

Really? theres only one add on there for final tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Timmyr wrote: »
    Really? theres only one add on there for final tickets?

dondeal are deleting them

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shano724

I know I'm late to the game but if anyone is selling a ticket for the match I'd be very grateful. I promised my dad I'd try get one so trying every avenue I can. If anyone even knows of someone selling and could direct them my way please :)

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tetracycline

Hi I'm looking for a ticket, two if possible for my brother, and will be in Dublin all week but will collect from anywhere at the weekend. Thanks in advance for any info

Still looking to swap 2 hill tickets plus cash for 2 stand tickets. Thanks

X2 Im looking the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Quoted 650 for two lower hogan , couldn't pay over 500 for two tickets to a final mental. Lots of ads on donedeal being removed sharpish 117 views in 3/4 mins , tough work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

seanhynes wrote: »
    Quoted 650 for two lower hogan , couldn't pay over 500 for two tickets to a final mental. Lots of ads on donedeal being removed sharpish 117 views in 3/4 mins , tough work

I've called a few of the ads on donedeal that were up for face value. I've a search saved as a quick link and just check it now and then. Not one has been legit. All from people sticking their mates numbers up. Waste of time using donedeal to try find a ticket. Only swapping might work for someone.

Ya one lad messaged the rest are removed in a couple of mins , hoping a club in Galway can save me but there results are only known Friday, the build up to this week is never comfortable, buy and sell and gumtree are also virtually useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Same as myself. I've one hopeful ticket for the stands. Seems to be loads of requests for swaps at the moment. But could be Saturday again i'll find out if i got lucky or not. Which hopefully won't be too late.

Have had the Parnell park pass for years but forgot to renew this year. Never again. Great to have a relaxing build up to the final without any of this nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Looking to swap one hill for a stand. PM me if interested, thanks

Soul destroying ads up less than two mins 100 views u literally would have to refresh the page all day and have quick fingers to have a hope in hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MichelleM89

Looking for one Hill 16 ticket, if anyone is selling!

2 Hill tickets to swap for seated tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jonb1985

Have a hill ticket looking to swap for a seat sunday hogan or cusack will be in Dublin sat night
    Please pm if interested

Also could have 3 hill instead of 1 sunday to swap for seats including cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Hi everybody, Was meant to have two tickets in my hand today but that went ar*e ways and now have none. I have attached a screenshot of my season ticket from last year to show you that I am actually a genuine proper fan. Reason the season ticket wasn't renewed is because it was setup up on an email address which I stopped using so ended up missing the deadline.

The link shows attendance at 83% but it was actually higher because one of the games didn't record. That works out at an attendance of 11 out of 12 matches.

Basically if anyone here feels that at any stage before Sunday you might have the slightest chance of coming across a spare ticket then please please could you pm me so that I could send you my number!

Really really worried that I won't get one now so if there is any hope at all then please please pm me.

Thanks,

Got sorted with 2 cusack stand tickets thanks for that bud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Have an upper Cusack, looking to swap for a Hogan (any tier).

Cheers

Have had the Parnell park pass for years but forgot to renew this year. Never again. Great to have a relaxing build up to the final without any of this nonsense.

I've set a reminder in my phone for these, will pounce as soon as they are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 njr1983

I have two Hill 16 tickets, looking to SWAP for two seated tickets. Will pay the price difference in cash. Not interested in selling the tickets.
    Cheers

Anybody been successful on donedeal yet the ads are up 1 min and they don't reply to texts and phones are off or engaged are these real half them

Anybody been successful on donedeal yet the ads are up 1 min and they don't reply to texts and phones are off or engaged are these real half them

Contacted 2 lads, both advertised 80 euro. Both responded straight away with 400 and 450 current bids. Told them to f**k off.

jon1981 wrote: »
    Contacted 2 lads, both advertised 80 euro. Both responded straight away with 400 and 450 current bids. Told them to f**k off.

That for 2 or just a single?Dondeal usually removes those there reported sharpish,the way things are going I'd say you'd be doing well to get that for a pair

That for 2 or just a single?Dondeal usually removes those there reported sharpish,the way things are going I'd say you'd be doing well to get that for a pair

For 1 ticket. No the clever p**ks are advertising face value but when you contact them they give you the "real" price.

I did report it, still up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xdec19692002

i have one hill ticket to swap for any other for mayo v dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

jon1981 wrote: »
    For 1 ticket. No the clever p**ks are advertising face value but when you contact them they give you the "real" price.

I did report it, still up there.

I have been reporting non stop the last two days.. they are very slow to delete posts when you report. Also new posts appear within the hour maybe not same account/name but location would be the same. Sneaky fookers. New adverts having 500 views in a couple of minutes and no doubt they'd get a sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

I've 2 hill tickets, looking to swap for 2 seated tickets together, will pay the difference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Jonb1985

Jonb1985 wrote:
    Have a hill ticket looking to swap for a seat sunday hogan or cusack will be in Dublin sat night Please pm if interested

Jonb1985 wrote:
    Also could have 3 hill instead of 1 sunday to swap for seats including cash

Still looking for swap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

Also have two hill tickets if anyone is looking for a swap with two stand tickets, will cover the price difference

Have 1 Cusack premium looking to swap for a hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnniekelly

Have 1 Cusack premium looking to swap for a hill.

Will u do a clean sale?

Have 1 upper hogan looking for 1 hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Looking for one ticket please. Genuine Mayo fan that has been to every game including the London game. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

donedeal is soul destroying. .Spent most of the day chasing tickets and not even coming close to tickets:(

• Registered Users Posts: 45 njr1983

I've a Nally, looking to swap for a seated ticket

njr1983 wrote: »
    I've a Nally, looking to swap for a seated ticket

DM you there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Have 2 lower Davin tickets, looking to swap for 3/4 Hill tickets

Advertisement