Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Patser

Stryderman wrote: »
    Have 2 lower Davin tickets, looking to swap for 3/4 Hill tickets

What would someone do with the remaining quarter of a ticket.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paddy111083

Stryderman wrote: »
    Have 2 lower Davin tickets, looking to swap for 3/4 Hill tickets

Desperate fr two tickets lads ,will u sell me straight

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paddy111083

Folks can anyone help me out , desperately need two tickets , im goin to craic up shortly , iv been trying the past 2 weeks and gettin nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

I've two Hill tickets and I need to swap them for two stand tickets.

No sale, swap only.

Would love a pair of premium tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Desperate for one ticket if anyone can help me out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Sgmufc

I upper hogan looking to swap for hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

For a friend. Upper Hogan Section 735 Row S looking for Hill plus €40 cash difference

Think this is sorted now

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Was_SeeDot

Have one lower Davin looking to swap for a Hill ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

There hardly anyone wanting a nally for a hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I haven't been able to get a ticket either. Never found it so hard. Has anyone tried any of these online ticket sites with any success?

• Advertisement

What's the best way of reporting to the GAA? Cusack ticket up for €250 clearly showing seat number. Wouldn't want to get it cancelled in case some poor sod has already forked out but if could stop the individual getting future tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Collie D wrote: »
    What's the best way of reporting to the GAA? Cusack ticket up for €250 clearly showing seat number. Wouldn't want to get it cancelled in case some poor sod has already forked out but if could stop the individual getting future tickets

If you are in a club report it to ticket guy in club..I saw something on ebay late last night and tweeted the official gaa handle. Picture of tickets on ebay with seat numbers etc. Plenty on done deal and most will go to waste and be in all parts of the country. Wasters FOOKING hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bismatt

I know these tickets are like gold dust but looking for 2 tickets if anyone has any for sale? I can travel to meet for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

Have one Nally ticket looking to swap for a seated ticket. Will pay the extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

Collie D wrote: »
    For a friend. Upper Hogan Section 735 Row S looking for Hill plus €40 cash difference

Interested in swapping your seated ticket for a Nally ticket + 40 cash your way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

What is up with the tickets this year? I flew in yesterday as I get my tickets through the club I play for in the US. We get 2 tickets. Which in itself amazes me. I know for a fact most of the teams in my league or the pubs with associated GAA teams don't send their tickets back and they go to waste. Or they get given to someone to sell online. For a tidy profit.

And talking to friends here now that have been involved with various GAA clubs for years and almost guaranteed tickets other years haven't been able to get one. And people with strong sources are coming up fruitless. These would be guys that go to over 90% of all Dublin games from January onwards only missing games where something pops up, sick kid etc.

I've been checking online to swap my ticket for a Hill ticket and all I see are tickets for sale in non competing counties. I've called a few numbers to see if I can pick up any tickets. And while advertized at face value. I've been told asking price is upwards of 300 euro on the phone. Even though I'm availing of the non competing county club ticket scenario. I've no idea why each club by default gets 2. This set up has to be contributing towards people just taking them because they are there. And end up selling as touts. A better situation might be each club can get at least 2. But you need to request them. An application process might deter some clubs without interest not submitting a request. Obviously someone with a general interest shouldn't be denied access to a final as a neutral. But something has to be done. A good number of these tickets on done deal or these ticket tout sites where people are looking for silly money won't be sold. And will be wasted.

And just to say I fly back and forth as much as I can. Been to O Byrne cup and league games and it's usually the bits of Leinster and early championship games I'd miss.

Silversun wrote: »
    Interested in swapping your seated ticket for a Nally ticket + 40 cash your way?

Sorry, needs to be Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charlie162

Looking to swap 2 hill tickets for 2 stand tickets together and will pay balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cpg093

Nally ticket here looking to swap for a seated ticket and will pay difference thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

One upper hogan,looking to swap for Hill. Can meet anytime! Straight swap.

Please PM me or reply direct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Anyone has a single ticket anywhere let me know .

PM Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

I'm looking to swap my Nally ticket for a Hill ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

I'm looking to swap my Nally ticket for a Hill ticket.

I've been told you can just walk from the Nally to Hill, is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Lower cusack to sell looking for a hill ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Edser

seanhynes wrote: »
    Lower cusack to sell looking for a hill ticket

Is this still for sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

still looking to swap my two hill tickets for two stand tickets, must be same stand at minimum

Edser wrote: »
    Is this still for sale?

I took it mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Edser

80s Child wrote: »
    I took it mate.

No bother, enjoy.

Still looking to swap one Hill for a stand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Seámus-Púbach

Should have a hill ticket later. Looking to do a direct swap for stand. Pm me to arrange swap

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Looking for 1 ticket anywhere please

Have 2 Lower Cusack looking to swap for Hill tickets. PM if interested

EDIT: Prefer to do a 2 for 2 swap if possible

I've one mate. Interested?

Where is the Cusack for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

EDIT: Prefer to do a 2 for 2 swap if possible

Hi ive two hill tickets if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

I still have a hill, looking to swap for a cusack ideally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 BAC13

Desperately seeking ticket for All Ireland Final, was there in 1995, 2011, 2013 & 2015....
    PM me if you have spare, I'm in Drumcondra at moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

FFS just been let down for a ticket. Anyone got one for anywhere please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dermob22

I have 2 Hill tickets looking to swap for stand tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Thejackal12

A longshot. I Have one hill looking for two stand if possible. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Still looking myself. Have been trawling through Adverts, DoneDeal etc. all week with no luck.

Based in Dublin and willing to travel.

Please let me know if any come available.

• Advertisement

Still have a Hill, looking to swap for a Cusack with cash for the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Upper cusack row t, looking for a lower or upper Hogan swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

In meaghers. Looking to swap my two davin for two hill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Did anybody from here floating around Dublin looking not get sorted for tickets? Would be very interested in finding out how freely they were floating around today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

They were like absolute gold dust as far as I could see and if you picked one up near croke park you were very lucky. Even the touts didn't have many.
    From looking at donedeal during the week and seeing a few ads, I travelled with out one, thinking that there would be tickets in dublin but there weren't many.

Loads of people at gills corner with signs since 12. Lots of mayo people looking. A few got sorted with hills and stands but they were lucky.
    Was looking myself since 12 and gills and only got one from someone who rang me at 315.

Last year at the kerry dublin final there were a good few hills and davins available from about 1 o clock . I got a lower Hogan even last year but this year there was nothing.

If they reduce the price of the tickets for the replay it will be difficult to get them again.

Mayo are very well supported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Good insight. Heard there was a large collection of people with signs out at the Gresham alright but interesting to see how scarce they were even near Gills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I picked a ticket up (using my Mayo fiance with a sign for sympathy) at 1.00 today and legged it in foe the Minor game.

The Gresham was a joke more touts than genuine fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

What's the process for getting tickets for the replay? The same as the final or will these go on general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

sheroman01 wrote: »
    What's the process for getting tickets for the replay? The same as the final or will these go on general sale?

They wont be on general sale. Through the clubs again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

Ya never know. Sponsors, country clubs Etc don't get as many as the first all ireland Finals. Clubs should do well, maybe some season tickets released.

• Advertisement
Advertisement