Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lower Cusack - 303 - Row E

God help me and my dad if it starts bucketing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

My mum won 2 tickets in a raffle! no-one we know is going! not from either county

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

buck65 wrote: »
    My mum won 2 tickets in a raffle! no-one we know is going! not from either county

you selling?! First refusal if so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Congrats, didn't think anyone ever won those

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sean1508

I'll take them tickets buck65 please if your selling them I sent you a p.m earlier .cheers

sean1508 wrote: »
    I'll take them tickets buck65 please if your selling them I sent you a p.m earlier .cheers

First refusal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

jon1981 wrote: »
    First refusal!!!

Pm'D him waaaaaay before that 😎

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

80s Child wrote: »

Get the popcorn out!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

You did in your ****e

Get out of that, full transparency on main forum please!

• Advertisement

jon1981 wrote: »
    Get out of that, full transparency on main forum please!

I'm taking the piss, relax!

I did PM, but 4 min behind!

I'm taking the piss, relax!

I did PM, but 4 min behind!

I can't relax, I've no ticket yet!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Oooh.

The best part of having a season. Ticket right there.

*legs it*

Oooh.

The best part of having a season. Ticket right there.

*legs it*

Yeah...keep running!!!

I'll get a season ticket next season, normally the club doesn't let me down, was sorted for the final but the replay might be different :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

Looking For 1 or 2 tickets please if any one is selling thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

2 tickets myself please if anyone is selling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

What are tickets like for the replay. Do you think that they will be as hard to get or easier to get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

What's d update on tickets? Only back today from hoildays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Was thinking tickets would be easier to come by this but I believe the clubs are getting the same allocation as last time. Seems strange considering there's no minor game this time round.

• Advertisement

That's bullsh*t but doesn't surprise me if it's true. There must be a good few thousand freed up, where do they go?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭mjp

All clubs got same original allocation but were receiving a second additional allocation tonight. All clubs with panelists on teams receiving an additional 10 tickets per panelist from what I heard.

mjp wrote: »
    All clubs got same original allocation but were receiving a second additional allocation tonight. All clubs with panelists on teams receiving an additional 10 tickets per panelist from what I heard.

Really only amounts to 700-800 tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

The neutrals deserve tickets too.

I disagree but respect your position on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Fair enough but I really don't know why people are insistant on going to these games if their county isn't playing. I love the spectacle of AI Final day as much as the next but I'd never see a Mayo or Dublin fan stuck, even a bandwagoner. Maybe I'm just a bit soft, I don't know, but in the unlikely event that Roscommon ever got to a final, I know I'd appreciate a dig out from a neutral in some other part of the country if I couldn't get my hands on one here.

• Advertisement

Fair enough but I really don't know why people are insistant on going to these games if their county isn't playing. I love the spectacle of AI Final day as much as the next but I'd never see a Mayo or Dublin fan stuck, even a bandwagoner. Maybe I'm just a bit soft, I don't know, but in the unlikely event that Roscommon ever got to a final, I know I'd appreciate a dig out from a neutral in some other part of the country if I couldn't get my hands on one here.

I know if Donegal were in the final and I had a ticket I'd pay someone to take it :pac::p:D

Tickets were like gold dust the last day, but maybe we will know later in the week if there are some going to be floating around.

Normally on a Friday or Saturday before an all ireland they will surface, but since this match is on Saturday, it will be Thursday or Friday night..

How do people from the competing counties find the demand and availability this time?
    Is there much more coming to the club and are more people going.
    When will the tickets be given out to the clubs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

Collie D wrote: »
    I know if Donegal were in the final and I had a ticket I'd pay someone to take it :pac::p:D
    The 2012 and 2014 finals were classics compared to 2015 and 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Looking to swap a Lower Davin Stand for a Hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

2 stand tickets looking to swap for two hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

mjp wrote: »

I know a club in Mayo who got extra tickets for having a member on the minor panel in 2013.

The week of the match his father laid siege on the club chairman's house and would not leave until he got the extra tickets for his own use.

Club is more or less split in two since.

Was up collecting tickets today and guy at next window was billed €5,760 which by my reckoning is 96 stand tickets. Not sure which club. Intererestingly the guy behind window said it included the restricted view tickets. Didn't know there were official restricted view tickets in Croke Park. I remember getting one if these for friend at Euro 2012 for about half price

Any more word on tickets supply and demand . How is the demand in comparison to the first day.

Was up collecting tickets today and guy at next window was billed €5,760 which by my reckoning is 96 stand tickets. Not sure which club. Intererestingly the guy behind window said it included the restricted view tickets. Didn't know there were official restricted view tickets in Croke Park. I remember getting one if these for friend at Euro 2012 for about half price
    I had one for the drawn semi final last year.
    It was on the top row of the curve between Hogan and David stands. Your view of the pitch is in no way restricted apart from being so high up.

You do have the back of the big screen in front of you which blocks the view of the crowd in the Cusack Stand.

There's no genuinely restricted sight lines in Croke Park, some poor seats admittedly but you do see the whole pitch from all parts of the stadium.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I had one for the drawn semi final last year.
    It was on the top row of the curve between Hogan and David stands. Your view of the pitch is in no way restricted apart from being so high up.

You do have the back of the big screen in front of you which blocks the view of the crowd in the Cusack Stand.

There's no genuinely restricted sight lines in Croke Park, some poor seats admittedly but you do see the whole pitch from all parts of the stadium.

Any discount on those? Had an idea they must be in that area behind the screen all right

Any discount on those? Had an idea they must be in that area behind the screen all right

They were cheaper, I think 30 euro but I can't remember for sure to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

I'll have a hill ticket on Saturday, looking to swap for cusack or upper davin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭mobby

I'll have a hill ticket on Saturday, looking to swap for cusack or upper davin

I have PM'd you on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

kala85 wrote: »
    Any more word on tickets supply and demand . How is the demand in comparison to the first day.

Demand up in my local club

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cpg093

I have one hill ticket looking to swap for a stand ticket. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭mobby

cpg093 wrote: »
    I have one hill ticket looking to swap for a stand ticket. Thanks

I have 1 Upr Davin behind Goal, looking for Hill (not Nally) plus difference

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Still looking for a hill in exchange for a Lower Davin

• Registered Users Posts: 5 winter2016

I know its a long shot, looking for 2 Stand tickets together ..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Can't believe how difficult it is expected it to be easier

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jonb1985

Have a hill ticket looking for lower cusack or Hogan swap + cash ?

Still looking for lower cusack preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sgmufc

Looking to swap upper hogan for nally or hill ticket lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Posting on behalf of a friend. He has an upper cusack Section 706 Row 0 and looking to swap for a Hill ticket.

Only problem. It's a season ticket which as you may know was a print off job for the replay. No actual tickets this time.

I'd be skeptical and hesitant buying a ticket like that myself as it could be a copy or faked. But it is legit and if there was any messing around with it. The season ticket would be taken away from him as the name is on it. He'd do whatever it takes to put the mind at ease. Such as walking up to get it scanned.

There's 3 of us and have just the 2 Hill tickets. So just trying to get in together in the Hill. But the print off ticket makes it more difficult. Anyways if anyone is interested. Send a PM.

I have two Hill tickets and looking to swap them for two stand tickets, preferably upper Hogan or Cusack.

PM if interested.

A mate has 2 Nally tickets, looking to swap for two stand tickets also.

Again, PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭Jocry

Desperately seeking one Nally ticket. Have been offered one but refusing to go without my 8 year old sidekick, frustrated beyond belief

Advertisement