Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Seámus-Púbach

ive an upper hogan 726 looking to swap for a lower ticket or hill with the difference in price

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tetracycline

I have a hill ticket which I'm looking to swap for anywhere seated apart from the lower davin. Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

I've 2 Nally Tickets and 1 hill Ticket.
    Looking to swap for 2 seated tickets together, will also pay the difference.

Pm for more information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Jocry wrote: »
    Desperately seeking one Nally ticket. Have been offered one but refusing to go without my 8 year old sidekick, frustrated beyond belief

An eight year old has no business in the alley, won't see a thing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Have one Nally ticket looking to swap for a Stand ticket with difference or a hill. PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Jonb1985

Still looking for lower cusack preferably or a lower Hogan for my hill ticket +cash

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shano724

Have one nally ticket looking to swap it for a Hill PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charlie162

Looking to swap 2 Hill 16 for 2 stand together & pay the difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

D day has arrived and still no ticket

Heading down by gills for 1 hoping to pick up one

If anyone hears of anything let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Still have two Hill. Looking to swap for two stand, preferably together but if not, in the same stand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Jonb1985

Still have a hill looking for lower cusack +cash ..around this morning ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

Have one hill ticket looking to swap for seated ticket. PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Looking to swap a Nally for any other ticket. I'll pay the difference if its a stand ticket.

EDIT: Ticket Swapped

• Registered Users Posts: 13 shano724

Have 1 Nally ticket looking to swap for stand ticket and pay the difference PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shadowteam

Have a Cusack ticket looking for 2 tickets anywhere will pay the difference for the second ticket pm for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

I have another hill that I'm looking to swap for a cusack please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shadowteam

I have another hill that I'm looking to swap for a cusack please

Is it just the one ticket you're looking to swap? Ideally I need two happy to pay the difference for the second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

It's just the one I'm afraid, I've already arranged a swap for the other and am sorting out a mate with this swap, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭mobby

Silversun wrote:
    Have one hill ticket looking to swap for seated ticket. PM me

Still have upr davin
    Looking for hill plus difference pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sgmufc

Have lower cusack anybody want a swap for a hill ticket pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Noticeably more people up around Croker without tickets
    Feel sorry for any genuine fan that can't get in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Upper cusack. Looking to swap for a Hill ticket. Straight swap. Pm. In about North circular road/Dorset street now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

Bumped. If anyone is selling a ticket please let me know.
    Mods if you are not happy with me bumping this thread I apologize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Need one ticket for anywhere also. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I'd be extremely appreciative if someone could offer two tickets anywhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I have no ticket and would appreciate a ticket for any corner of the stadium if someone has one to spare. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

If anyone has any spare ticket at all I'd gladly take it off their hands.
    It's a long shot but I'd be very grateful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Don't have any tickets but am looking myself but have rarely missed an All Ireland in either code.

If you fail to get a ticket before Sunday, get up to Dublin early and search all the usual pubs like Quinn's, clonliffe, the Big Tree, Greshams etc. I guarantee that there will be tickets swapping hands everywhere if you get talking to people. This is nearly a certainty to happen when two sides regularly appear in the final such as Dublin and Mayo. Tickets were a lot more scarce when it was Galway v Waterford in the hurling a few weeks ago!

Whatever you do, don't buy off a tout and if you have a spare ticket, don't give it too them either. Plenty more deserving people of that ticket if you know the right places to find buyers.

Hi, Is the ticket office on the north circular road open on Sunday for ticket collection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

thelad95 wrote: »
    Don't have any tickets but am looking myself but have rarely missed an All Ireland in either code.

If you fail to get a ticket before Sunday, get up to Dublin early and search all the usual pubs like Quinn's, clonliffe, the Big Tree, Greshams etc. I guarantee that there will be tickets swapping hands everywhere if you get talking to people. This is nearly a certainty to happen when two sides regularly appear in the final such as Dublin and Mayo. Tickets were a lot more scarce when it was Galway v Waterford in the hurling a few weeks ago!

Whatever you do, don't buy off a tout and if you have a spare ticket, don't give it too them either. Plenty more deserving people of that ticket if you know the right places to find buyers.

Did this last year and there wasn't too many about.

Was at gills corner at 11 o clock and got nothing.

However the shortage for this years all ireland hurling was simply chronic.

Normally for hurling you can pick up a ticket in Dublin but not this years hurling.

Dublin mayo will also draw a massive crowd and I don't think there will be many tickets available on the morning of the game. Hopefully I am wrong but just my experience from last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Every poxy company in the country seems to have tickets. Between the Facebook competitions and raffles, it's a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Hi, I have one stand ticket but ideally I'd like two hill tickets as I'm hoping to bring my son too. Do you reckon there's a chance of me swapping the seated ticket for two hill?? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

people looking for swaps be happy you have ticket to the game.

the hunt only begins today. all clubs parnell pass and season tickets have been issued out. time to ask that uncle you not spoke till since last September for a ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

Looking for 1 ticket anywhere in the stadium if anyone has any spare

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charlie162

Looking to swap 2 hill tickets for two stand & pay difference. Stand tickets must be together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Has anyone that had no tickets actually got any tickets from this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

How much do you reckon I'll need if I was to head in tomorrow looking for two hill tickets ??? I heard there was no touts for the hurling final at all. Only lads looking for them .. genuine fan + son

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Is there any use in heading out to the sevens??

Have 2 Davin tickets (together) looking to swap for 3 Hill tickets.

Can meet in town to swap. Not looking to sell at all, just want to join the rest of the lads going.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Have a Hill 16 ticket and looking to trade up to a stand, with difference in cash. PM if interested. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 tetracycline

Looking to swap 2 or 3 hill tickets for 2 or 3 stand tickets beside each other

Looking to swap 2 or 3 hill tickets for 2 or 3 stand tickets beside each other

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Looking for a ticket anywhere in the stadium tomorrow. Desperate at this stage! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Another one looking for a ticket. Had no hassle getting ticket to final or replay last year but this year has been a nightmare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Have one Upper Hogan block 724 (which is categorised as restricted view) for any terrace ticket straight swap - as you will see the view from row is not impeded

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/77150/Croke+Park/section-724/row-X/seat-15/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Demand for tickets is unbelievable.
    Not sure where people are going to pick up tickets as there's none being sold anywhere even on the usual websites.
    Looks like the usual haunts will be mobbed with people looking for a spare.
    Plain clothes guards will be out around Croker to stop the sale of tickets for over face value so not even assured of getting them near the ground.
    Good luck to all looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Are many on here heading to Drumcondra tomorrow before the game to try and get a ticket? I don't know what to do myself. Could be a wasted journey going in and then coming back disappointed without anything. But then again you could just get really lucky. Decisions decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The chance of getting a ticket is more than worth the risk of watching it in a pub nearby. No matter the result it's never as enjoyable watching it on TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭tenbob1

Have a hill, looking to swap for a stand. PM me here, heading East shortly so should be at the grounds early enough.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Looking for one ticket anywhere in the stadium if anyone has any spare...

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement