Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

Report the PMs if they offered you tickets for above face value.

it wasnt above face value. tickets i had are premium level tickets not average seating of 80. so if sarah kate is aying they are above value she may retract that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Hi,

Looking for 1 ticket, don't care where.

Will only pay face value.

Thanks,

Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SarahKate11

I dont know what value Corporate box tickets should be so not saying they were above face value just that I cant afford that. And Yes someone offered me cusack for 150 so hence the face value request.. Didnt name anyone or report any one though prob should report the cusack seat seller in fairness. Good luck with selling the rest Uiseabhi, They sound like class tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Uiseabhi wrote: »
    it wasnt above face value. tickets i had are premium level tickets not average seating of 80. so if sarah kate is aying they are above value she may retract that.
    Can premium level tickets be bought on the open market?

Edit: For individual games I mean, not the annual/5 year or whatever plan they sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Askabout

Not for individual games

• Advertisement

Askabout wrote: »
    Not for individual games
    Thought so as the only premium tickets I've ever seen or heard of were essentially corporate gifts to clients or staff. Selling a complimentary ticket for a big fee is as bad as touting a Cusack ticket imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jejen

Still looking for all Ireland football tickets any type corporate anything will pay the price real genuine fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭dzer2

No it doesn't there is only a select number of tickets allocated to each county for season tickets.

No there is not, for the hurling final they were circa 8k season ticket holders and every one of them that had 60% attendance got a ticket for the final but these tickets are deducted from the county boards total amount of tickets. IE. Kilkenny gets 15k as they had 2 teams in the final but the season ticket holders get 3580 tickets the county board only get 11420 to distribute among the clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭Speak Now

dzer2 wrote: »
    No there is not, for the hurling final they were circa 8k season ticket holders and every one of them that had 60% attendance got a ticket for the final but these tickets are deducted from the county boards total amount of tickets. IE. Kilkenny gets 15k as they had 2 teams in the final but the season ticket holders get 3580 tickets the county board only get 11420 to distribute among the clubs.

Where did you see those numbers? I heard kk allocation was 13k less 1300 season ticket holders. 8k sounds an awful lot between the 2 counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Spare ticket ? I'ld love it. Please pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Can premium level tickets be bought on the open market?

Edit: For individual games I mean, not the annual/5 year or whatever plan they sell.

From the OP
    Unfortunately, Premium (or Príomh) tickets can't be sold here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Hi guys. My brother got his hill ticket in the local draw tonight. Nothing for me unfortunately. Will take any ticket anywhere. I'm going up anyway but would love a ticket to be sure of it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

dobman88 wrote: »
    Hi guys. My brother got his hill ticket in the local draw tonight. Nothing for me unfortunately. Will take any ticket anywhere. I'm going up anyway but would love a ticket to be sure of it. Thanks

Are clubs giving tickets out already?

shiibata wrote: »
    Are clubs giving tickets out already?

Yes, sure they were allocated either today or yesterday. Only 8 days to go and people would have to make travel arrangements and maybe time off work. It's not ridiculously early to be drawing/giving them out.

Yes, sure they were allocated either today or yesterday. Only 8 days to go and people would have to make travel arrangements and maybe time off work. It's not ridiculously early to be drawing/giving them out.

Where you from? as I know my club wont probably give the tickets out until next Wed/Thurs and I don't know of any club yet who has given them out..

Where you from? as I know my club wont probably give the tickets out until next Wed/Thurs and I don't know of any club yet who has given them out..

Next Weds/Thurs?? Madness! You would want to be guaranteed a ticket from the draw then unless your club is small and everyone will get a ticket. I'm from a village in Kerry just outside Killarney.

I was told today by a well connected lad that the tickets aren't even in the county (Donegal) yet, never mind being given to members yet! Afaik, they're being handed out on Wednesday in our club.

I was told today by a well connected lad that the tickets aren't even in the county (Donegal) yet, never mind being given to members yet! Afaik, they're being handed out on Wednesday in our club.

What do you mean handed out? Do ye not have to have a draw for tickets? We have a draw and there were some fairly unhappy people :pac:

And they were definitely distributed down here. My brother showed me his ticket and we booked train tickets tonight. He reckons there'll be a few floating around above for me to buy one.

What do you mean handed out? Do ye not have to have a draw for tickets? We have a draw and there were some fairly unhappy people :pac:

And they were definitely distributed down here. My brother showed me his ticket and we booked train tickets tonight. He reckons there'll be a few floating around above for me to buy one.

How many members in your club and how many tickets did your club get?

Handed out as in get distributed. I'm saying afaik as I'm not actually a member of my club and I wont be at home until tomorrow so I'm not fully in the loop as to the official process they're using this year. (lol, "this year" as though its a regular occurrence!).
    Its been reported by local media that all adult members should get a ticket and I was told the same earlier today with the caveat that its up to the clubs to decide how they actually distribute them.

• Advertisement

How many members in your club and how many tickets did your club get?

Don't know the exact answer to either question but demand outweighed supply.

Handed out as in get distributed. I'm saying afaik as I'm not actually a member of my club and I wont be at home until tomorrow so I'm not fully in the loop as to the official process they're using this year. (lol, "this year" as though its a regular occurrence!).
    Its been reported by local media that all adult members should get a ticket and I was told the same earlier today with the caveat that its up to the clubs to decide how they actually distribute them.

Hopefully all adult members do. I know down here it's a bit of a frenzy this year seeing how we weren't even expecting to reach Croker at all and now we're looking forward to a final. More talk and interest here than any game I can remember.

The only problem is people that have never been to a game before jumping on the bandwagon which will obviously affect demand.

Any ticket at all will be nice please, any PM will be nice too, please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

still on the lookout for football final if anyone has any

I've given up asking for tickets, it really can take over your life!

Gonna watch the game on a big outside screen in Ballyshannon instead. Sure it will be like CP anyway but with a better view of the game. Hope the weather stays like this but plenty of pubs to shelter in if it does rain.

G'luck to everyone still looking. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭robbiezero

I've given up asking for tickets, it really can take over your life!

Gonna watch the game on a big outside screen in Ballyshannon instead. Sure it will be like CP anyway but with a better view of the game. Hope the weather stays like this but plenty of pubs to shelter in if it does rain.

G'luck to everyone still looking. :)

Wow, you are giving up easily. Now is almost the hardest time to find tickets, from the middle of next week on as tickets come back from non-competing counties, I reckon there will be plenty available.
    Same teams in minor, two farthest counties from croker. Be surprised if tickets can't be got right up to throw in.
    I gave an 80 Euro ticket to a guard last Sunday on my way in, couldn't find anyone to take it even for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'm still looking for 2 for the football.Any seats/stand will do.

Tbh the boyfriend isn't too pushed about going. He's been working away for ages and the thoughts of spending another day travelling across the country doesn't appeal to him. Was a brilliant buzz last time big screen was up so gonna watch it there.

Plenty supporters out there who want to be at CP more than us so i'm gonna take myself out of the ticket hunt.

robbiezero wrote: »
    Wow, you are giving up easily. Now is almost the hardest time to find tickets, from the middle of next week on as tickets come back from non-competing counties, I reckon there will be plenty available.
    Same teams in minor, two farthest counties from croker. Be surprised if tickets can't be got right up to throw in.
    I gave an 80 Euro ticket to a guard last Sunday on my way in, couldn't find anyone to take it even for free.

Agree with this. I don't have a ticket but booked train tickets last night after my brother got his match ticket and gonna head up anyway and buy a ticket up there. Surely meet someone on the train, luas, pub, outside stadium selling one. Like you said two furthest counties so may not even be a full house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 nla

Hello folks,

Looking to purchase football final tickets;
    one, two or three tickets. Drop me a pm please.

Thanks for attention. Hope we all find something!

nla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Can swap 2 hurling ones for football ones should anyone be will to oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭damienf1

Hiya,

Need two tickets for Donegal vs Kerry final if someone can help me out please. looking for the hill if that's possible.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭d.anthony

Hi lads, heading over to Dublin next weekend with the girlfriend and have managed to bag one ticket from the local club in Donegal. Gonna chance our luck trying to pick up another over there....

Would outside Croker on the day be the best place to try?

d.anthony wrote: »
    Hi lads, heading over to Dublin next weekend with the girlfriend and have managed to bag one ticket from the local club in Donegal. Gonna chance our luck trying to pick up another over there....

Yeah around the stadium and the pubs on the way up. If I don't get a ticket I am going up anyway and will be trying to get one up there. Few people I have spoken to have said next Thurs and Fri there will be tickets available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

Try the Kilmacud sevens on the saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ldl_84

Looking for a ticket to the football final. Any seat will do.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Kerry GAA Supporters...

Tickets, Tickets, Tickets
    Good news for Kerry Supporters is that there is a “substantial” second allocation of Tickets on the way on Monday – clubs have already been notified – Kerry County Committee are very confident that the Ticket supply will then meet the demand – the allocation will then be in excess of the 2011 allocation

Tickets for Post Pimary Schools
    All 21 Post Primary Schools in Kerry have received All-Ireland Football Finals ticket allocations from Munster GAA & Kerry GAA. In addition Kerry GAA has allocated 150 Terrace Tickets to be divided between each of the schools to hold a draw among the schools’ senior team players.
    This generous gesture by Munster GAA & Kerry GAA recognises the significant contribution made by the Post Primary Schools in the promotion of our games in Kerry. Particularly on this occasion it recognises the schools’ contribution towards the development of the players on our Senior & Minor Football panels.

After Match Function in Dublin
    The after match function for Kerry GAA supporters will be held in the old Jurys Hotel, formerly the D4, now known as the Ballsbridge Hotel. Entry to this very popular event is strictly by ticket only; tickets cost €20 and are available from the Austin Stack Park (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only, 3pm to 5:30pm)and the Kerry GAA Store in Killarney. Any unsold tickets will then be brought to Dublin and will be for sale at the venue on the night while stocks last. All proceeds from this function will go towards the Kerry team training fund. Why not come along and support both teams on the night.

Kerry County Committee Office Opening Times
    The Kerry County Committee Office opening Hours on this weeke are as follows: Monday from 4pm to 7pm for Club Collection of tickets only, and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3pm to 5:30pm. The office is closed on Friday. Our thanks to office staff, Aileen, Breda and Kate for their excellent work over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Im looking for 1 ticket for anywhere in Croke Park next Sunday, do not want to miss this one..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jimbobs Winnin Matches

Folks im looking for 2 football and 2 hurling tickets! Mainly the football , have never been at a football final before and would love to bring the uncle who a Donegal man! Im in the Laois area .. PM me if any of you can sort me out..

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭damienf1

Hi I'll be in Dublin on Wednesday and need tickets for the game on Sunday were would good place to look for them while I'm in Dublin looking for the hill?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Timmyctc wrote: »
    From the OP

As far as I can see, Uiseabhi is offering private box tickets (section 628) rather than premium level tickets (which would be section 5xx). The reason we can't allow premium level tickets be offered here is that the GAA are cancelling Premium tickets being sold online as it is against the terms and conditions to sell them on for any price. This info comes directly from Croke Park (via adverts.ie).
    We're not sure if the same applies to box tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

As far as I can see, Uiseabhi is offering private box tickets (section 628) rather than premium level tickets (which would be section 5xx). The reason we can't allow premium level tickets be offered here is that the GAA are cancelling Premium tickets being sold online as it is against the terms and conditions to sell them on for any price. This info comes directly from Croke Park (via adverts.ie).

Face value for a premium ticket is 150euro (they can be bought for individual matches on the GAA's priomh ticket exchange), but yes they can be easily cancelled by owner / GAA.

Uiseabhi was "selling" tickets for 120euro each, but the catch was that he didnt have the tickets on him, but you could give him cash in person today (because another buyer would be meeting him later), and the tickets would be posted to you.

According to his own post last week, it stated on the tickets that they couldn't be sold.

Try the Kilmacud sevens on the saturday

Someone else actually recommended this to me. Would it just be people selling spares like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

Someone else actually recommended this to me. Would it just be people selling spares like?

There are always tickets floating around there, you just have to be patient.

There are always tickets floating around there, you just have to be patient.

Can't seem to find an answer online, where does this take place? Not very familiar with Dublin!

Can't seem to find an answer online, where does this take place? Not very familiar with Dublin!

All over the city. In pubs, on trains buses and the luas, outside the ground, on the way up to the ground, in the chippers. Everywhere. You never know where you might get a ticket but they will be being sold on the day. These tickets are usually from people unable to make the match who would give the ticket to a friend to sell.

You won't find an answer online because it's not an official source and there is no official set up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Looking for two tickets for football final, if any going spare please PM. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Looking for a ticket for the football final.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

All, I am looking for one ticket for the All Ireland Final. My brother normally is guaranteed his ticket provided he went to 80% of all the league and matches leading up to the final. Due to illness earlier in the year he could only attend certain league matches and has just found out that he has not been allocated a ticket.

I am based in Dublin, and if anyone has a spare ticket I would gladly collect and take it. Please feel free to PM me. His birthday is on the 19th however I would love to give him the ticket when he arrives to Dublin on the 20th. He would be so delighted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement