Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Donegal Catch

Hi all, I am looking for 2 tickets for the Donegal vs Kerry All Ireland final... if by some miracle anyone has 2 tickets for sale please pm me.. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 donegalnets

Hi,
    Genuine Donegal fan looking for any tickets for this match Been to most matches this year since McKenna cup. Not a member of local club and for some stupid reason didn't buy a season ticket :(

If you have any for sale, contact me with your price and location within stadium. Based in Dublin and Donegal, Willing to travel to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pocsi

Hi Folks,
    Got one premium level Hogan stand ticket, looking to swap for 2 ordinary tickets.
    NOT SELLING THE TICKET FOR CASH!
    thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Thumbelina 29

Has anyone on here agreed to buy tickets from uiseabhi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Pocsi wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    Got one premium level Hogan stand ticket, looking to swap for 2 ordinary tickets.
    NOT SELLING THE TICKET FOR CASH!
    thanks !

You'll be doing well if some fella will give you 2 for 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

looking for one ticket folks if there out there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

82,300 tickets out there, I only want 2 please:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Looking for two hurling tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nodgie86

On the lookout for 2 tickets any help appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

quite the clamour for tickets for this one.

I live within the cordon in croker, right there. toughest game to get tickets was definitely dublin kerry a couple of years ago. most other finals, if you put in the work, you'll get one. If I go looking, I generally find one.

You need to be mobile and ideally two people should do it in different pubs in different directions.
    Be in place on Dorset street for 10.30am at the latest. If the weather is half decent, its normally packed around there by 11am. People park (dont get me started) all over the place and might having a sandwich, great chance to speak to people. Even though the match doesnt start until 3.30, people feel they have to be there for 9am! Pubs dont open until 12 generally (some open for food).

Start at Berminghams and head to the auld triangle, moving down towards the red parrot and quinns. If you have no luck by about 1.30, head towards gills. thats the busiest spot for those with a spare before going in. Generally if there is no luck by 1.30, I go home and come back out at about 3.20. It will generally be pretty quiet around, but again around gills, you have a chance of somebody arriving late with a spare.

You have to be proactive, ask everyone. You'll be amazed in the pubs, how many people, might make a call on your behalf, or say, hang on, I might have one later on and give you their number.

you'll have the odd smarmy cock laughing at you saying you have no chance, but most will understand your predicament. But just keep trying. Its very rewarding when it works and as they say, if you dont ask, you get nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bob321.

Friend of mine desperate for two football ticket! Please PM me and i will get u in contact with him
    <snip>

No offering above face value

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ldl_84

Anyone with a spare ticket please PM me. Will travel to collect the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

d.anthony wrote: »
    Can't seem to find an answer online, where does this take place? Not very familiar with Dublin!

Stillorgan

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭patscott27

looking for one for the donegal v kerry . genuine fan have my (dublin) county season ticket to prove it. this could be game of the decade.will try outside ground on day as well. I know its a long shot but no harm in asking. regards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

looking for 2 but will settle for 1 ticket for the football this weekend. Better half is a Kerryman and is always on the road to the games, but unfortunate at getting a ticket.... PM to make a grown man stop crying!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

yes uiseabhi emailed offering me three ticket premium in section 428 or 528 collect in cahirsiveen that day as he was goping to vegas at twelve the next?? seemed a little odd so i opted out

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

Hi, I have 2 Tickets to the Hurling Replay, was hoping to swap them for 2 football tickets if anybody is interested. Tickets are Lower Cusack on the 45mtr line.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 crashbangwollop

Looking for 2 football final tickets please - I'm in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

looking for 1 ticket anywhere in the grounds....

• Registered Users Posts: 48 emt16

Looking for 2 tickets. Donegal man based in Galway. pm me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

There will be always tickets on sale on the morning of the game - try any pub before the game.

Or else as a donegal friend of mine did 2 years ago, she made signs and stood on the street and she eventually got one.

The reason for the spare tickets is everyone asks all of their friends to get them ticket.

When they do receive a ticket, then another friend will have a ticket for them which they longer no need, therefore creating the spare ticket situtation

Be patient

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭skulltown

Looking for one or more tickets Donegal man living in Dublin. But i can collect in Donegal aswell. PM me please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

There will be always tickets on sale on the morning of the game - try any pub before the game.

Or else as a donegal friend of mine did 2 years ago, she made signs and stood on the street and she eventually got one.

The reason for the spare tickets is everyone asks all of their friends to get them ticket.

When they do receive a ticket, then another friend will have a ticket for them which they longer no need, therefore creating the spare ticket situtation

Be patient

Yeah i was panicking last week but now I'm actually looking forward to walking round Dublin holding my little sign. I got a txt this morning saying someone may have a ticket for me tonight but will have to wait and see.

Either way, can't wait for Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Beggars cant be chosers for ths game

• Registered Users Posts: 14 marcusurillies

Looking for tickets for the football Kerry and Donegal
    Thanks. Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Sanchez83

To try and make my request stand out! My wife is due twins for our first in the next few weeks.
    My life is therefore over for the next 18 years so I would love one final day and night at the All Ireland football final if anyone ends up with a spare or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

Looking for one ticket for anywhere in the grounds. From Donegal but living in Dublin, please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Looking for one ticket for anywhere in the grounds. From Donegal but living in Dublin, please!!!

I guess you could say....

It's panic stations now.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

Tickets were only distributed tonight here in Killybegs! Will be a few posted for sale online in the next few days am sure.

(I hope)

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    yes uiseabhi emailed offering me three ticket premium in section 428 or 528 collect in cahirsiveen that day as he was goping to vegas at twelve the next?? seemed a little odd so i opted out

He told me 2 premium in 628 and said he was in Dunquin??

• Advertisement

keano25 wrote: »

Quoted me a higher price than the next folks he offered to.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Quoted me a higher price than the next folks he offered to.

He told me €130 a ticket. Sounded fishy so I left it at that.

He told me €130 a ticket. Sounded fishy so I left it at that.

450 for three he told me.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    450 for three he told me.

Haha where was he going to meet you? Sounds like a right gangster.

Haha where was he going to meet you? Sounds like a right gangster.

I left it at that. Was looking for something less extortionate.... and not to ave my legs broken down a back alley :pac:

GaryByrne wrote: »
    Tickets were only distributed tonight here in Killybegs! Will be a few posted for sale online in the next few days am sure.

(I hope)

We had our second allocation distributed tonight with the surplus being given out tomorrow. I had no luck tonight again but with most club members looking for stand tickets there should be a few hill tickets floating around tomorrow and in the next few days.

Panic over, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Karend2003

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone's selling two tickets for the football can you PM me?!
    Would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks!

Karend2003 wrote: »
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone's selling two tickets for the football can you PM me?!
    Would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks!

Are people not reading recent pages before posting :pac:

dobman88 wrote: »
    Are people not reading recent pages before posting :pac:

Of course! I was just stating my interest! Will try anything !

• Advertisement

Karend2003 wrote: »
    Of course! I was just stating my interest! Will try anything !

Sorry, didn't mean to quote your previous post. Was a joke. No harm intended.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't mean to quote your previous post. Was a joke. No harm intended.

None taken at all :) thanks for posting earlier comments - all info very useful !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Told the exact same..

got offered an option to buy tickets for the hurling as a croke park resident! First time in 7 years.

Normally 100 pairs given out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

A heads up. Just listened to a Kerry woman on radio interview who got stung by a guy in Scotland selling tickets. Initials of the buyer are JB and they are being sold on Gumtree. Very convincing and very professional looking scam by the sounds of it. Tickets for both finals being advertised. Uses an American based PayPal type company but fake invoices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

SeaFields wrote: »
    A heads up. Just listened to a Kerry woman on radio interview who got stung by a guy in Scotland selling tickets. Initials of the buyer are JB and they are being sold on Gumtree. Very convincing and very professional looking scam by the sounds of it. Tickets for both finals being advertised. Uses an American based PayPal type company but fake invoices.

I spoke to him also and once I asked for him to meet family in Glasgow and where he was based, he failed to reply to me. You should never buy a ticket without seeing the actual ticket. Most of these **** don't like to meet face to face.

To be honest, what he was offering didn't make any sense so I was surprised anyone fell for it.

• Advertisement

SeaFields wrote: »

Anyone being offered a ticket for the match at face value online is probably being scammed.

You meet face to face or you dont buy the ticket (no excuses).

I know people are desperate, but dont take the chance!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Ollieboy wrote: »
    I spoke to him also and once I asked for him to meet family in Glasgow and where he was based, he failed to reply to me. You should never buy a ticket without seeing the actual ticket. Most of these **** don't like to meet face to face.

To be honest, what he was offering didn't make any sense so I was surprised anyone fell for it.

I also spoke to him, and when he mentioned Scotland and sending money electronically I knew it was a scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

i got im a dub in waterville from uiseabhi... and i dont travel at all. (when asking if he was ever Tralee/Killarney direction)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bob321.

GaryByrne wrote: »

(I hope)

Posted where online?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

Hi all, anyone know when the clubs are geting tickets for hurling final replay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement