Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bob321.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , I need tickets.Somebody help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭shmeee

oconnol1 wrote: »
    Hi all, anyone know when the clubs are geting tickets for hurling final replay.

This weekend, like the first game they will be disturbed in the week before the game. Have seen none yet bar season ticket holders, and some of them got awful tickets down the endlines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

overshoot wrote: »
    i got im a dub in waterville from uiseabhi... and i dont travel at all. (when asking if he was ever Tralee/Killarney direction)

He doesn't travel but he had to shift the tickets as he was off to Las Vegas :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

as anyone pick up a genuine ticket yet on this site for the football final?

And if yes, was it at face value?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Ollieboy wrote: »
    as anyone pick up a genuine ticket yet on this site for the football final?

And if yes, was it at face value?

I second this question. Also, did people pick up hurling tickets for the first final?

I think I was first to post looking for one and no, only a scammer got in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

keano25 wrote: »
    I think I was first to post looking for one and no, only a scammer got in touch.

Have posted a few times looking for tickets and nothing yet bar getting in touch with the lad with the phantom premium tickets.

So still looking:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MM2011

Arsenal season tickets holder, have two side by side - will swap for one all Ireland ticket to game of your choice

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

Have: 2 Davin Stand lower tickets sitting next to each other
    Want: 2 Terrace tickets (Hill 16 or Nally)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,710 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I second this question. Also, did people pick up hurling tickets for the first final?

It was very easy to pick up a ticket on matchday, might not be so easy with the cheaper tickets for the replay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 crashbangwollop

Have: 2 Davin Stand lower tickets sitting next to each other
    Want: 2 Terrace tickets (Hill 16 or Nally)

I'll buy your Davin Stand tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Old_-_School

I'll buy your Davin Stand tickets?

Thanks but only interested in swapping, (and difference in face value to be paid).

Thanks but only interested in swapping

I understand. If you change your mind, let me know, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

Have- 2 Hurling replay tickets lower cusack

Want- 2 football tickets any stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Still in the lookout for one ticket on Sunday. Please private message if you can be of any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Many people going to land down on the day and look for tix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Many people going to land down on the day and look for tix?

Yep. Getting the 7am train so will be in Dublin about 10am. Plenty of time to get on the hunt.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Yep. Getting the 7am train so will be in Dublin about 10am. Plenty of time to get on the hunt.

Leaving Galway around then too myself. If ye find a spare one send it my way :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ozzyo wrote: »
    Have- 2 Hurling replay tickets lower cusack

Want- 2 football tickets any stand

Have the hurling tickets been released already?

• Advertisement

Leaving Galway around then too myself. If ye find a spare one send it my way :P

Will do. If I somehow get lucky enough to find two I'll PM you here so keep a check.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aimee5

can anyone tell me what is the face value of a hill 16 ticket for the football final?

aimee5 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me what is the face value of a hill 16 ticket for the football final?

€40

• Registered Users Posts: 3 darbydan

Hi

We have two tickets available for a swap. Why? We'd like to be with family and friends in the same stand. (We do not want to sell these tickets)

1 x Hill 16
    1 x Nally stand

Options:

1. Straight swap: Will swap a Nally stand ticket for a Hill 16

2. Straight swap: Will swap a Hill 16 ticket for a Nally Stand

3. Upgrade: Will upgrade and swap a Hill 16 ticket for Hogan Upper or Hogan Lower and pay the difference in price

4. Upgrade: Will upgrade and swap a Nally Stand ticket for Hogan Upper or Hogan Lower and pay the difference in price

These tickets are NOT for sale.

If anyone is interested, get in touch. We'll be in Dublin early on Sunday morn & can call to make arrangements. (Donegal fan)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AlanK402

I have a premium level Hogan stand section 534 and a hill 16 ticket.
    I am looking to swap for two stand tickets.
    I know its an unusual request. Genuine reasons meaning I can't avail of either.
    PM if interested.

AlanK402 wrote: »
    I have a premium level Hogan stand section 534 and a hill 16 ticket.
    I am looking to swap for two stand tickets.
    I know its an unusual request. Genuine reasons meaning I can't avail of either.
    PM if interested.

If you decide to sell them I will buy the hill ticket.

• Advertisement

Statement on the Kerry GAA website. All tickets have been distributed down here. And there are still plenty of people looking. I've never seen such popularity for a game. I think it's the fact that nobody expected Kerry to go so far.

Anyway, I'll head to Dublin on Sunday in the hope of getting one up there.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Statement on the Kerry GAA website. All tickets have been distributed down here. And there are still plenty of people looking. I've never seen such popularity for a game. I think it's the fact that nobody expected Kerry to go so far.

Anyway, I'll head to Dublin on Sunday in the hope of getting one up there.

Same up here and make things worse, I am a postman, good few tickets being delivered this week from all parts of the country to people.. Suppose, things do going missing in the post an odd time:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nla

Hello folks

Still on the lookout for 1-3 tickets for the football, anything please drop me a private message can collect Donegal or Dublin on the day.

Thanking you

nla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Im kind of giving up the search at this stage, not one sniff of a ticket, i do hope the genuine supporters get sorted, see a lot of tickets being touted on Gumtree etc, total disgrace, Im neutral to both teams as I have been on most of my visits to Croker this year since the league final right up to the two semi's...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭macbane66

Have 8 premium all Ireland tickets to swap for similar for hurling replay

• Advertisement

I have a davin ticket and looking to swap for hill or any stand and will pay difference.

keano25 wrote: »
    I have a davin ticket and looking to swap for hill or any stand and will pay difference.

I will pay you money and be a personal slave for a week (if Donegal win) for that ticket :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Thumbelina 29

No luck yet Shiibata? I am still hopeful, even after being ripped off by Uiseabhi :/

No luck yet Shiibata? I am still hopeful, even after being ripped off by Uiseabhi :/

:o what happened ye?

I was silly enough to be duped by uiseabhi and his son. He seemed like a genuine guy, and in my desperation I guess I was slightly blinkered. Anyhow I am sure he enjoyed spending my money while I remain ticketless :(

Sorry to hear that you still have no good news on that front:( Have you got anymore in meantime..

I was silly enough to be duped by uiseabhi and his son. He seemed like a genuine guy, and in my desperation I guess I was slightly blinkered. Anyhow I am sure he enjoyed spending my money while I remain ticketless :(

What an overwhelming c*nt. Did he tell you to send money and he'd post tickets or what? You hardly have any contact details for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

What an overwhelming c*nt. Did he tell you to send money and he'd post tickets or what? You hardly have any contact details for him.

Iv a phone number but Il imagine that is for the bin! Ask the boards mods, one of the hierarchy could help with a IP address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

How did you send him the money? If it was an online merchant (PayPal etc), you might be able to reverse/dispute the payment.

Have email, mobile number and address all of which are probably bogus. I even have proof of address and photo id. I got my friend to meet him or rather his son with half the money. The arrangement was that he would send tickets by registered post. He also supplied me with a fake postal receipt number. I was well and truly done by him/them. Anyhow I have learned a lesson ;) no shiibita no tickets yet......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Have email, mobile number and address all of which are probably bogus. I even have proof of address and photo id. I got my friend to meet him or rather his son with half the money. The arrangement was that he would send tickets by registered post. He also supplied me with a fake postal receipt number. I was well and truly done by him/them. Anyhow I have learned a lesson ;) no shiibita no tickets yet......
    Chances are if you have all the above info (email address, a mobile number, proof if address and photo id), you are 80% towards getting your money back. I know people who would find someone with only part of that info! Chances are he also didn't create a brand new identity just to scam money for an All Ireland ticket.

Yeah I know that is possible that I will getmmoney back. I more annoyed though for being so gullible. Really wanted to bring my daughter who goes to every match, I will certainly be wiser after this.

Off down to the Garda station with you in the morning. I wouldn't let that go!

I'd say the Gardai would trace them easily enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Finally got tickets sorted out this evening after a lot of searching. Got two tickets of two different people. Buzzing now.

Advice for those who do not have a ticket:

• Keep trying, ask everyone you know even those who you do not think will have a ticket, they might know someone else that ended up with multiple tickets.

Thing is at this stage a lot of people have asked many people for tickets and some people end up with two or three tickets so there are bound to be spares going around.

Technique for buying online
    • Create a page monitor alert
    (Chrome Plugin - google it)
    • Save the page http://www.gumtree.ie/s-all+ireland+final/v1q0p1
    • Change the check interval to five seconds
    • Chrome will then alert you with an alarm when a new adds go up relating to the match
    • When you see a suitable add ring the number immediately

Issues with this technique
    • An alert appears when someone posts a wanted add.
    • The number of adds that have been put up as a joke
    • The number of touts charging outragous prices for tickets
    But for every ten adds that are bound to be at least one genuine add. Also make sure to meet up in person and pay in cash

Of course you can also go up on the day to Croker, there are bound to be a few tickets floating around Dublin on Sunday morning make yourself a small sign asking for tickets.

Just keep positive and keep searching and asking everyone.:D

I did not expect this morning to get two tickets, just keep positive and searching!

The admins are looking into it, hopefully he will be apprehended. It won't solve my ticket situation though :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭shmeee

And that guy/c**t was posting here I see asking how long money takes to get to bank accounts that was sent to him. Probably more victims money that was.

Sorry to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭agfasfos

My daughter managed to pick up a ticket in Dublin this morning, I think the closer we get to the game more tickets become available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

If anyone knows of someone 1 to 3 tickets. I can find a good home! I know i left it late but worth a shot!

agfasfos wrote: »
    My daughter managed to pick up a ticket in Dublin this morning, I think the closer we get to the game more tickets become available.

Where did she source them? I'll be wandering the streets around Croker tomorrow and Sunday morning...

• Advertisement

Where did she source them? I'll be wandering the streets around Croker tomorrow and Sunday morning...

Im doing the same Sunday morning. If you hear of any spare tomorrow feel free to pass on a PM :P

Advertisement