Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Dog Show

• 21-08-2014 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

As far as I know the Tralee Dog Show is on this Saturday. Can any of the show people on here please confirm the location . Is it on again in the Castleisland running club and what time does it start and end.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ACD

Hi, it is at the Riocht athletic grounds Castleisland, the breed judging starts at 9.30, junior handling at 9.00. Most shows usually end around 5 pm, but it all depends on how it's organized.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

thanks for that ACD.

Might pop along and have a look.

Completely missed the Killarney one this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Come over to the rottweiler ring and say hello. I'll be there with my two boys, one in the junior class and one in the champion class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

will do Andreac. Will have my friend and her two girls which me - all serious woofer lovers.

Advertisement