Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online computing courses

Options
  • 21-08-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for advice, whether there are any decent online courses as above that can be taken in Ireland. I'm looking for something with a university rather than the ton of free online courses you can get out there now. I've recently been using Java and R a bit, I'm self-taught so far but would be interested in taking a formal course related to programming as its an area I've enjoyed. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for to be honest but it would be something in the area of software development. I wouldn't want to have to attend any lectures or the likes in person. Anyone experience of this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What universities and institutes of technology in Ireland have you looked at?

Advertisement