Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPRN

Options
  • 21-08-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I just purchased a new property and I don't have any old bills from previous owners with GPRN in order to provide meter reading. Can you advise?

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I see you have private messaged us your address.

Just for anyone else who might have this query: the address is the correct detail to send us when requesting a GPRN search. In addition to this, we would ask for the serial number on the gas meter.

We cannot guarantee that we will find it on our system, but we will do a thorough search. If it is not showing on our system, we would advise the customer to contact Bord Gáis Networks, their landlord/lady or their letting agency.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement