Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A bag as a gift. I would love some advice.

• 21-08-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭

I want some advice on buying a bag for a woman.

She had never been to Ireland so an Irish designer would be a bonus but not a neccessity.

She is a thrity something professional who likes minimal.

She has bags from European brands including Swedish brand Kankel (spelling) and other bags made from reappopriated shipping materials but I don't know the brand name.

I'm looking to buy something in Dublin or online that she would like and that she might not be able to find shopping in Asia.

Budget 10-100 Euro.

I would seriously appreciate advice. I haven't a clue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

There is an Irish bag designer Ana Faye based in Sligo, she has a website and sells online, lovely stuff, maybe slightly above your budget but worth a look,
    H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

If you have access to a car a trip to Kildare Village would be very useful.

Advertisement