Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year need proof of attendance for loan.

Options
  • 21-08-2014 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm going into first year in UCD and I'm trying to apply for a loan but they need proof that I'm attending. The only letter I've gotten from the college so far has been the one from them saying I've been offered a place that came with the map and information about registration etc. Will they send out another letter after I register?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

lop11 wrote: »
    I'm going into first year in UCD and I'm trying to apply for a loan but they need proof that I'm attending. The only letter I've gotten from the college so far has been the one from them saying I've been offered a place that came with the map and information about registration etc. Will they send out another letter after I register?

Go to the student desk in the Tierney building and they will do you a letter

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

I'm not sure if this applies for first years but for any other year you
    1. long onto SISweb
    2. Click Registration, Fees & Payments.
    3. My Offical Documents
    4. Electronic Documents
    5. Certificate of Attendance 2014/15

You can download a PDF of your cert there or make it availible for external validation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

kilrush wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this applies for first years but for any other year you
    1. long onto SISweb
    2. Click Registration, Fees & Payments.
    3. My Offical Documents
    4. Electronic Documents
    5. Certificate of Attendance 2014/15

You can download a PDF of your cert there or make it availible for external validation.

Not everybody accepts them. It might be a time saver just going into the student desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

UCDCritic wrote: »
    Not everybody accepts them. It might be a time saver just going into the student desk.

fair enough. I've never done it myself just been told that it was there in numerous emails over the years so presumed it was widely accepted!

Advertisement