If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE48H6400

Options
  • 21-08-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

John
    How much would the above Tv be delived to Dublin?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

John
    How much would the above Tv be delived to Dublin?
    Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We could deliver the Samsung for just £39.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

Thx Chris
    Do you have many in stock ?  I may spin up at the weekend..

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thx Chris
    Do you have many in stock ?  I may spin up at the weekend..
    Hi John,

We should have 1 arriving in tomorrow :)

If you like I could have 1 reserved for you.  It means one will be sitting here with your name on it.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Thx Chris but i'm being told by the war office that the TV is too big for the space and i need to reset my expectations to 40-42 inch. Whats the view on the UE40H6400?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thx Chris but i'm being told by the war office that the TV is too big for the space and i need to reset my expectations to 40-42 inch. Whats the view on the UE40H6400?
    Nice TV - stock is tight but we currently have limited stocks at £499.95 - keep us posted and if you would like to grab one just drop us a line with your contact details ( by PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie) and one of the guys will give you a shout to get it all arranged for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thx John
    How would it compare to the Panasonic  TX 42AS650B?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thx John
    How would it compare to the Panasonic  TX 42AS650B?
    Hmmmmmm - interesting one - to be honest whilst the H6400 has a slightly better spec on paper including an extra HDMI and an extra USB, and Active 3D - I'd far rather the Panasonic AS650 - Panasonics 1200Hz Motion processing is excellent for fast movement and I just don't think that the Sammy 400Hz processing is as good.

At basic level I love the look of the AS600 & AS650 general picture quality - they have a really natural picture quality and they are also really nice looking TV's..

Personally I wouldn't take the Sammy over the Pana but then the AS600 / As650 series are really outstanding and leave most other similarly priced TV's in their wake at the moment,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.