Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Dublin city

Options
  • 21-08-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm a few weeks a vaper now. I'm in the Dún Laoghaire area, which has a couple of shops, one decent for my Aspire coils and a couple of bits and bobs - Cigatec (are they a chain/franchise?). I've done a bit online (ESI, Aspire clearomizer and a Wingnuts sample pack), and I'll definitely do so again, but I like bricks and mortar, tasting and feeling. So far my main port of call has been Ecirette near Connolly, where I got my first Janty Clearo, and buy my Dekang juice (lucky first flavour, they don't offer tasting I don't think), it's decent but limited, and the only shop I know in town. What and where are other decent shops in Dublin city?

This is my first boards post, joined for the vaping forum, be gentle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

There's Purplebox Vapours, in temple bar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I doubt you'll find a better one than cigatec, I haven't been there but going by their facebook page they seem to have a great selection of juices and devices. Most B+Ms I've been in have a fairly sparse collection of outdated clearos and okish juice.

There is an ESI shop opening soon, but I couldn't tell you when and where.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

cigatec are a French company with a few stores over there. The Dun Laoghaire one is their only one outside of France I believe. There is also vaping 365 in Dun Laoghaire shopping centre

There's east coast vaping in Bray and, I believe, a new shop opened up down there as well.

Smoke Different in Mary Street arcade are good, as are purple box in temple bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 WinstonWinston

Thanks green_screen, that all you'd recommend?
    EGriff wrote:
    There is an ESI shop opening soon, but I couldn't tell you when and where.

Yeah, somewhere in Palmerstown on 30th August, says their facebook.

Yeah, somewhere in Palmerstown, 30th of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Thanks green_screen, that all you'd recommend?

Yeah, somewhere in Palmerstown on 30th August, says their facebook.

Yeah, somewhere in Palmerstown, 30th of August.

I haven't been in many others bar ecirette and purplebox tbh! Smoke different, as mentioned above, is good from what I've heard

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone. Getting a bus in to town now, good to have places to check out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Until ESI open up (about time! :-P) no shop can really match cigatec.There homegrown juices are great too,goose juice etc etc.

Hopefully ESI will match the stock of their online shop.I wonder if discounts will be given too for saying "boards".

Until ESI open up (about time! :-P) no shop can really match cigatec.There homegrown juices are great too,goose juice etc etc.

Not too familiar with their juices, started on Dekang King of Tobacco (which unfortunately I haven't seen on ESI's Dekang list), still happy with it. Tried and bought a couple of juices there, weren't my bag, but I don't remember the name Goose Juice, so I clearly haven't explored enough. My little Wingnuts samples have made me more adventurous though, all fruity rather than tobacco-y, might end my tobacco-alike dependency.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Eco vape is the other shop in Bray he's good has some of the Wingnuts range too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Eco vape is the other shop in Bray he's good has some of the Wingnuts range too.

Where in Bray is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

That's not Eco Vape the address is 25 Quinsborough Rd if you know Bray it's beside the Westbourne hotel. He has no website at the moment only a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ecovapebray?fref=ts

Advertisement