Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New homes at Pipers Hill Naas

Options
  • 21-08-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭

I was passing Pipers Hill the other evening and noticed a billboard with New Homes coming soon by Ballymore Properties.

Anyone have any other info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

I noticed that sign yesterday myself. I haven't heard anything about it either.
    You would need a good excuse to be late for school.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 polarax

I know that at the start of the year Ballymore Homes were looking for planning permission for over 200 houses. I don't know though if that number was granted!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I imagine they wont hang around and be sold quickly...bit of a shortage in Naas for 3-4 bed properties with Kerry Foods moving in

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anneanne

Hi All,

I just checked Kildare County Council Planning - Ballymore Homes were refused planning permission in Pipers Hill for 3 & 4 bed homes in 2013.

Confused now??

Anyone with update on planning permission as very strange they erected sign for future homes to be built here. I know traffic is very busy at school times so leaving and entering this proposed estate would be very difficult.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

heard this morning that there is a small development of circa 15 houses going into Naas race course, which explains all the digging there at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

Is that not practically on or beside the new planned link road down to the Blessington Road ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tribean

pad199207 wrote: »
    I was passing Pipers Hill the other evening and noticed a billboard with New Homes coming soon by Ballymore Properties.

Anyone have any other info on this?

Hi, Myself and my husband are really interested in this development, I've seen the plans and the houses look lovely. 4 different types. 3,4 and 5 beds. They are on Kildare coco .
    We took a drive out there last week as there was no updates on Ballymore's website, they have not started building, so it will probably be up to a year before they are launched we imagine (hubs is in construction). No idea on prices but who knows this time next year where the market could take us.

C

Advertisement