Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDip in science in computing-

Options
  • 21-08-2014 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm wondering which one of these courses would be the the best to do, most reputable college, nice environment etc

HDip in science in computing (Software Development) - Dublin Business School

HDip in science in computing ( Web Development)- Griffith College Dublin

HDip in science in computing- IT Blancahrdstown

HDip in science in computing- IT sligo online

Data Analytics- National College of Ireland

My Background is climate science and i want either computer/data analysis skills.

Thank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Hi OP. Given that you want data analysis skills, that Data Analytics course would probably be best. The other courses are more suited to people who wish to move into the software industry and would consist of programming modules, database development modules and the like. I am guessing that you do not want to learn about programming, software engineering etc. What do you mean by software skills?

Advertisement