Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil Drain Plug for Edwards Vacuum Pump

• 21-08-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭

Hi there would anybody know where I can purchase a gravity oil drain plug for an Edwards Vacuum Pump please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Try the 'oil drain plug' shop down in the Edwards Vacuum Pump district of town (half-day on Wednesdays).:D

Seriously, what has this got to do with the Limerick section ?......a quick look on Ebay shows about 50 types of Edwards Pumps :confused:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Try the 'oil drain plug' shop down in the Edwards Vacuum Pump district of town (half-day on Wednesdays).:D

Seriously, what has this got to do with the Limerick section ?......a quick look on Ebay shows about 50 types of Edwards Pumps :confused:.

I live in Limerick. So if there is a shop near by that sell these plugs I can go there and purchase. Probably have to wait 2 weeks or more by ordering online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

do u know what thread size it is if bsp try joe mckeown in galvone ind estate

Advertisement