Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers Recommendations in D15

Options
  • 21-08-2014 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good hairdressers in Dublin 15. I used to go to Zannz Hair & Beauty in Tyrellstown but can't get through by phone and when I looked online I seen they are in liquidation which is a great shame as they have been my constant when it comes to my hair for years. Always came out of there feeling thrilled with the great job they did. Anyone know if the staff moved elsewhere or what happened? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I go to Hair Today in Woodview Grove - 8214985, always happy. I've been to lots of people but this was the first person to cut my hair as a baby (some 35 year ago) and is great

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Divine styles in Clonee village are brilliant. Not too far from Tyrrelstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Passion hair salon is in Clonee village and is great. Excellent staff and friendly. I've been going since it opened about 7 or 8 years ago and wouldn't go anywhere else now

Advertisement