Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men, Know Your Place!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Seriously? wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29406138

As a male student in the states you certainly need your wits about you when dealing with your female colleagues. Though I guess that’s increasingly the case also in your professional life as well.

And the last line of that article ironically is

"The US estimates one in five women is sexually assaulted while at university."

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Seriously?

Playboy wrote: »
    And the last line of that article ironically is

"The US estimates one in five women is sexually assaulted while at university."

Ahh yes the 1 in 5 myth, the feminist gift which keeps on giving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

diveout wrote: »
    Thank god for on-line degrees.

*Arches an eyebrow*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭paddy1990

All lads should be extra careful. Just take a look at the "i need feminism" thread in the ladies lounge to see how out of touch some women are these days and how privileged they come across. It's hilarious. You can't be too careful. At the moment I know two lads who are being falsely accused of rape - one of which was because a girl drunkenly had sex consensual with him and then regretted it. Know another lad who had a close call in university after a woman took exception to him saying a fairly innocuous comment about feminism being taken to extremes in this day and age. Thankfully I think its usually the unattractive women that are hardcore feminists. Hot girls don't seem to care about the feminism craze all that much from my experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭paddy1990

I've taken precautions to ensure that women I bring home from clubs or whatever can't turn around and make false rape claims. I'm not going to say exactly what I've done but if those claims are made, there will be hard evidence to the contrary. You can't be too careful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

You've a hidden cam installed in your teddy bear, don't you?!

Advertisement