Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners spinning classes in cork city area

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi there, Would anyone know of a beginners spinning class anywhere around the cork city area (preferably around wilton/bishopstown/ douglas areas)? Im a complete novice and would like to give it a try with one or two classes before i'd sign up for a course.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭J82

There are drop in classes at Bishopstown leisureworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭J82

There are drop in classes at Bishopstown leisureworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I think most places do them, I go to oakgrove and they do them there but not sure if specifically beginners think all levels together. Ive done it a few times and didnt specifically do beginners.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

There are ones in Ballypehane community centre, women's fitness plus (women's only) at kinsale rd roundabout, leisure world as mentioned above, nemo GAA club, fitness word on the tram ore rd.

I've been to those ones anyway around that area (except for the women's one which the missus goes to) and they each have 'beginner' or start up classes but there are varying levels of people, think it is more about the times that suit...

Advertisement