Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque book?

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hello, I received a cheque book in the post and didnt order it, as I dont write many cheques and have no need for a new one. How do I get the charge refunded as I didnt ask for the book?

Thanks

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

A new cheque book will automatically reissue when you are nearing the end of the book. This may explain why you have received a new one recently.

If you no longer require this facility on your account just return the cheque book to your branch and a representative will be happy to refund the fee and stop any further cheque books being issued. 

Should you require a new one in the future your branch can also facilitate this for you. 

To find the contact details of your branch please see here

We hope this help and if we can assist you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement