Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Maintenance Scheduled

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Christ. We pay for this now, its really not on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

cloud493 wrote: »
    Christ. We pay for this now, its really not on.

You gotta wonder. If they are taking down the network, why wouldn't they do it during the working day? Most people work or school during the day, and the Sony staff are hardly excited at spending an evening in after office hours.

Bit strange

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The time is to mainly benefit the US, I guess, as it means it'll be up for them by the evening
    scheduled maintenance on Monday between 9.40 PT / 12.40 ET / 17.40 GMT until 16.50 PT / 19.50 ET on Monday / 00.50 GMT on Tuesday August 26.
    from ign

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I thought it would on tomorrow. Haven't been able to sign in all morning. Anyone getting this too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

jaxdasher wrote: »
    I thought it would on tomorrow. Haven't been able to sign in all morning. Anyone getting this too?

Yep,

Just flicked on PS4 and no dice...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It has been DDoSed by a bunch of trolls, or at least that's what they're claiming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

It has been DDoSed by a bunch of trolls, or at least that's what they're claiming.

Just see that on the other thread, pesky lizards... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Any ideas when it'll be back? Is this a regular thing, I wanted to do a multiplayer for ten minutes lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Ah not just me so!

Was worried when I pulled out the vita and could not connect, even after it updated its software.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I'm online. Things are a bit slow though

• Advertisement

Yes working of a fashion!

Correction, not really working, signed in then booted me out when I wanted a multiplayer game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Is PSN back online ? I couldn't play online earlier and I read on Polygon that hackers brought it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I can't sign in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

From Playstation EU Twitter
    PlayStation Network is back online & scheduled planned maintenance for today will not go ahead

Details here
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-update/

Can't access from work so don't know if they say when the maintenance will take place now

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

In light of today’s issue, the networks will not undergo the regularly scheduled maintenance, which was planned for Monday, 25th August. We will provide an update shortly for when the maintenance will be rescheduled.
    We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Thanks for your patience and support.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭freethearmy

still cant get in

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Back up and running on the PS4 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

It's happening Thursday and Friday now

Mondays PSN Maintenance has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Thursday 28th August from 16:00 until Friday 29th August 05:00 BST

For the duration of the maintenance you will be unable to login to Account Management and the PS Store. PS Home will also be unavailable.

If you have successfully signed in to your account on a device before the maintenance on a PS4 or within the past 5 days on any other PlayStation device, you should be able to stay connected and not lose your online session.

Users who do not have their details cached, will not be able to sign-in to their account or begin an online gaming session.

There may be some additional downtime after the maintenance period for testing purposes.

Any questions please ask.

SFZ
    Labels: Getting Online

• Advertisement
Advertisement