Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spreadsheets model, grind needed

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I have to make a simple spreadsheet DSS model using Read and Batson best practise, for College.I'm having some issues with the design stage, and could do with some grinds to understand it better. Paid obviously, north Dublin located

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

u_mirin wrote: »
    north Dublin located

No thanks.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I don''t know what a spreadsheet model is, but she's quite welcome to grind me

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

I'll give ya a grind?

Edit: Oh spreadsheets?, never mind.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Northsiders can use computers?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 u_mirin

wazky wrote: »
    I'll give ya a grind?

Can you pm me your skype/mob number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Is it for your wenis?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Northsiders can use computers?

No point stealing things we can't use.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 13,942 ✭✭✭✭josip

Hi,

I have to make a simple spreadsheet DSS model using Read and Batson best practise, for College.I'm having some issues with the design stage, and could do with some grinds to understand it better. Paid obviously, north Dublin located

U, spreading sheets would be the limit of the ability of most of us here on AH. For spreadsheets, maybe you should try one of the Edu/Tech fora?

• Advertisement

josip wrote: »
    U, spreading sheets would be the limit of the ability of most of us here on AH. For spreadsheets, maybe you should try one of the Edu/Tech fora?

Thanks, appreciate that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭dmc17

I don''t know what a spreadsheet model is, but she's quite welcome to grind me

She models bed spreads/sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Why don't you ask Messrs Read and Batson themselves? They did, after all, write the book on the subject ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

They wrote a book, no f**** way op.. thank you so much, that explains the formulas now perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

They wrote a book, no f**** way op.. thank you so much, that explains the formulas now perfectly

Another satisfied customer. go after hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

A damning indictment of the type of student now allowed enter 3rd level education.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement