Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT249 BSc Information Systems - Part Time

Options
  • 21-08-2014 7:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone starting first year next month? Say hello!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭saggart26

Hey MagicMarker,

I'll be there but i'm only doing two modules
    Programming & Algorithms (Sem 1)
    Database Systems (Sem 2)

Just going to dip my toe in the water before taking the plunge.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I am !
    (got my letter there yesterday!)
    Having major problems entering my details via the register online site though..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yeah I can't get onto that registration page at all. Bit of a pain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 peter84

Hi lads,

I'm starting it as well in about 2 weeks. A bit anxious now. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the contents of the course suggest. Even though I would consider myself technical (working in IT for the last 6 years) I have no clue about Boolean algebra, logic sets, programming etc.

Anyone know when induction is? No info about it on the website.

• Advertisement

Anyone know when induction is? No info about it on the website.

Got a mail today that its the 11th at 6.30

So did anyone go last night? I went although I needn't have bothered really. Didn't learn anything I didn't already know (apart from 4th year being a year and a half!).

Other than that, I found the lack of table tops in the lecture theatre peculiar! Are we just supposed to use our laps?

So did anyone go last night? I went although I needn't have bothered really. Didn't learn anything I didn't already know (apart from 4th year being a year and a half!).

Other than that, I found the lack of table tops in the lecture theatre peculiar! Are we just supposed to use our laps?

Theres a little foldy table thing at the side.! I went ( I was the eejit that ended up as class rep).

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭saggart26

Is there a facebook page for the group? if so could someone attach the link.

Advertisement