Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying tobacco online.

Options
  • 21-08-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi i want to buy tobacco online, is there any cheap trusted websites? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

I used to get orders from e-tobacco, but haven't used them in over 18 months as I procured 100 x 35gm packs of American Spirit from Lanzarote for €235

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭EnmxLP

DLMA23 wrote: »
    I used to get orders from e-tobacco, but haven't used them in over 18 months as I procured 100 x 35gm packs of American Spirit from Lanzarote for €235

Thanks, i would buy cigarettes abroad but the place in Spain I usually go don't have a tobacconist handy. I've looked on e-Tobacco before, Im mainly going to be selling the tobacco than smoking it so i want to get it for as cheap as i can.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

EnmxLP wrote: »
    Thanks, i would buy cigarettes abroad but the place in Spain I usually go don't have a tobacconist handy. I've looked on e-Tobacco before, Im mainly going to be selling the tobacco than smoking it so i want to get it for as cheap as i can.

Please read the forum charter before you post in this forum again,Boards is not the place for looking for advice as to the cheapest way to import cheap cigarettes to sell on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement