Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden sheds

• 21-08-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good deals on garden sheds?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭glen25

I bought my garden shed off Abbey Lawn Garden Sheds in Wicklow. Thought they were great value. A quick google should find them for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

These are on Adverts and look fairly good

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GrannySheena

Can anyone recommend a shed supplier in Co Sligo or Co Mayo.
    We have an order with sheds4less but not sure if they will fulfill the order as can't seem to get a response from them.
    Thanks.
    GrannySheena

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭ratracer

Can anyone recommend a shed supplier in Co Sligo or Co Mayo.
    We have an order with sheds4less but not sure if they will fulfill the order as can't seem to get a response from them.
    Thanks.
    GrannySheena

I would imagine SteelTech sheds would deliver to your area, no idea of the size you are looking for, but their service is very good, a few mates of mine have used them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GrannySheena

Thanks.
    I shall have a look at their site later.
    I actually got a phone call of sheds4less yesterday (after several attempts at contacting them) - the first call after ordering in October!
    They still hadn't processed my order after all this time so we insisted they cancelled it completely and we are finding a shed elsewhere.
    If anyone comes across this thread - please avoid sheds4less - at least we hadn't parted with any money. I beieve some people haven't been so lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 bosmedia

Steeltech supply and deliver all over Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭the goon

Hi, does anyone know of any deals that might be going this time of year? Need a shed but balking at the prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

the goon wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know of any deals that might be going this time of year? Need a shed but balking at the prices!

Argos have some metal sheds at timber shed prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bosmedia

The Argos Steel Sheds are like protecting your stuff with a beer can, very low quality which is reflected in the price.

Do a Google for Steel Sheds Ireland and get a decent one if you want it to last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I'm looking at one from Adman Sheds at the minute. Very sturdy

http://www.admansteelsheds.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Bit of a bump here, anyone seen any good deals on sheds recently? More than likely looking for a decent quality 6x6 or 8x6 shed and the lower the pitch, the better.

Advertisement