Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knocksedan, Swords

Options
  • 21-08-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, we are considering buying a house in the Knocksedan estate in Swords and am just looking for some feedback from anyone living there or who has friends or family there. We have a 1 yr old and another baby on the way so we are looking for a family friendly estate. I know there are concerns about lack of footpaths & public transport... Houses are fab so I am just wondering if the pros outweigh the cons?!
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Apparently there is planning being applied for/has been applied for for another estate which will share the entrance, according to my hairdresser who lives there.

She loves it, but is concerned about future development

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

Is there not issues with drinking water there?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

micraX wrote: »
    Is there not issues with drinking water there?

I think there were, a couple of years back.
    It's a lovely estate and the houses look fabulous but a bit isolated for me. They've been lobbying for a proper footpath and a bus service. Maybe more development nearby would be a good thing because then they'd be more likely to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AndyM1986

Hello,

We will be looking to buy a house in the next phase of development. If anyone could help, what is the neighbour like, and are the surrounding roads dangerous during Winter?

Also has there been any indication from the DAA about the impact the new runway will have on the estate?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards AndyM1986 :)

This thread is very old, so as you've got the same question in a newer thread I'm going to close this one.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement