Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duckett's Grove Stories

Options
  • 21-08-2014 9:19pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Our children are collecting stories about Duckett's Grove, if you have any or know someone who had, please pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

I've stories of ducketts grove. But not for young eyes.;). So no can't help u sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think there was a big thread here with stories from when they did the filming of Ghosthunters on Halloween that might be of help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Could ye not just post the stories hear?

Would love to read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

Does being attacked by the geese and ducks while horseriding with Mrs Brady constitute a story about duckets grove ??
    or When a pony stood on my foot Mrs Brady put some purple spray on it, i must have only 6 or seven..:)
    Have great memories of Duckets Grove, I was always a bit frightened of the place as there were so many stories going around when I was young but went back recently and have to say they have done an amazing job with it ..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Yes, Marlie, anything like that would be great. What scary stories???

• Advertisement
Advertisement