Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation delay

Options
  • 21-08-2014 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I rang eircom on 14 July to cancel my fibre broadband account  as  I was due to move abroad.

I believed that I was well out of contract, but I was informed that (due to eircom cancelling my original VOIP phone/broadband package) that i'd been recontracted. The representative offered to investigate this for me, but called back to say that the archive conversation might have to be checked.
    I was also told to email my cancellation request, which I did.

Since then I've heard nothing and have moved abroad. I can PM my account number, but need to verify the cancellation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

druss wrote: »
    I rang eircom on 14 July to cancel my fibre broadband account  as  I was due to move abroad.

I believed that I was well out of contract, but I was informed that (due to eircom cancelling my original VOIP phone/broadband package) that i'd been recontracted. The representative offered to investigate this for me, but called back to say that the archive conversation might have to be checked.

Since then I've heard nothing and have moved abroad. I can PM my account number, but need to verify the cancellation.
    Hi druss

Please PM me your account number so I can follow this up for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Any follow up on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

No response since 22 August?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No response since 22 August?
    Hi druss

I'm very sorry for the delay, I'm awaiting a response from cancellations nut in the meantime can you please forward the email of cancellation you sent to eircomconnect@eircom.ie

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement