Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare/Collectable games question.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 BCGMatt

o1s1n wrote: »
    They're unlicensed original games, not bootleg multicarts - there's a difference :p

Point well made my good man ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I have:

Atari 2600 with 18 games
    Spectrum with 75 games
    C64 with 500 games
    Amiga with 17 games
    St with 7 games
    Nes/Snes/N64 with 128 games
    mega drive with CD thingie and 57 games
    Ps1/2/3 with unknown games
    3do with 7 games
    Xbox/360 unknown games
    CPS2 Sf2 in a pirate cab
    Dreamcast and unopened Shemue and about 6 other games.
    Fairly sure i left stuff out here gameboys etc

I would never sell that ****. im sure someone would make me an obscene offer for all of it but would rather keep it.
    You should blow this joint and come on over to the Arcade & Retro forum, that's where the cool kids hang out!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Hotman

I just picked up a sealed copy of Class of Heroes on the PSP (new sealed), im thinking this is kinda rare, or at least it will be?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Doubt it. Class of Heroes 2 will be since it was made in very low numbers, especially the first print with the letter from working designs, but the first had a decent print run and isn't all that popular. You never know with Atlus games but really Etrian Odyssey is where the fans flock to and tat was rare until Atlus reprinted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I cherish my original copy of Double Dragon...worth a fortune these days!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUBLE-DRAGON-SEGA-GENESIS-GAME-/131269712090?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e9048d8da

I have the exact cartridge + manual.

It's like it never came with a box :/

xD and another

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-Dragon-Genesis-1992-/221511272041?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item339319c669

• Advertisement
Advertisement