Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renew stamp 4 issue

Options
  • 22-08-2014 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone

I am a non irish national citizen and I got married to my Irish husband 4 years ago and I have been stayed here since then.
    This year i was involved in some unpexpecte issues and sent to court, then got a charge. so now i have a criminal record on the system
    today my husband and I went to renew my visa for me, and the immigration refused to renew that due to this criminal record. they said that i should write a letter to the Dept of Justice and Equality, if they have nothing against my stay, they may renew my visa for me
    i am so stressed now and worried that i will be deported from here, and our marriage then will be in danger. In addition, I may lose my job if i can not renew my visa
    does anyone have any experience about this? what can you advise me? do you know how will the situation like this will end up?
    I would be very grateful for any advice
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

You really need to see an immigration solicitor. It is entirely possible that after a criminal charge you could still have your stamp renewed, but you need someone with experience in making these applications.

Advertisement